Hardcore OCer PC Case.

FLD

Crazy. The way they have the psu and cd's facing out is the same as I do. My case sits sideways with the mobo facing straight out and the psu and roms/hd enclosures sit on top of the case. No side cover, the case is screwed onto a wood mounting board with wheels. Board and all are black to match my case. My pump is mounted to the board and powerstrip and all the cables travel behind the case. Looks good from the front but the back is a nightmare of cabling. The mobo tray hides the cables from the front. if it was open like the tech station it'd be a nightmare to look at.

Maybe I'd better file my own patents. :nod:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FLDQUY157-DSC00693.JPG

FLDQUY157-DSC00694.JPG

FLDQUY157-DSC00695.JPG

FLDQUY157-DSC00696.JPG

FLDQUY157-DSC00697.JPG

FLDQUY157-DSC00698.JPG

I just finished it yesterday's late afternoon with a lot of great help from my beloved partner. :)

And most of it all, commments, guidances, suggestions, and information from all you guys.

Thanks a lot. ;)

Without case is dangerous. If a fly ends up on your hardware, it will go ZAP finished.. bye bye to your hardware. Thats why you should always leave the case on instead of taking it off.

Probably, I'll put a "NO FLY ZONE" on the door. :) Seriously, I do not remember seeing a fly in my house. Some ants recently.

Hmm, probably I'll wrap the workbench with fly screen. Thanks for reminding me of this possibility.