NF4 SLI-D Flashed Video Card Bios / Probs w/SLI now!

It is a good idea. But no, I did not flash back to the original bios. The extra 0.1 V allows me to overclock more and I want to keep it.

I have just tested Doom 3 and the same problem remains : when I launch the game, the PC shuts down.

I am going try other tests.

The PSU could be defective. A "good" OCZ PS 520W or 600W can handle your system.

Test like this @idle & @load: http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/show...ad.php?t=137886

But try the recommended BIOS first. ;)

GL :angel:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already relied on this article : I measured very stable voltages, varying of 0.01 - 0.02 V, even under load (3D Mark 05).

But you are right : I will have to flash back to the original bios or/and to change the Nvidia driver. I use 76.50 version. Do you know if there is a better driver. By the way, I have another problem with SLI : stripes appear on the screen when I play games in 1600x1200 resolution.

So, changing the driver could solve these 2 problems.

Have you tried taking one video card out all together, and then trying to run these benches? If the benchmarks won't run with only one video card, then it has got to be a defective unit.

Good luck,

Yan

I calculated the required wattage for my configuration and I obtained 548 W when CPU and graphic cards are not overclocked, whereas combined wattage is 580 W. So, the power supply should be powerful enough with no overclocking but could not support overclocking.

It seems that it confirms that the OCZ Powerstream is not powerful enough. I am going to see for the PC Power & Cooling 850.