Sign in to follow this  
Viper6

DFI SLI (new revision) with 3 PCI Express Slots???

Even though I already have a DFI NF4 SLI-DR I would definately upgrade to this just because it would make watercooling the chipset A TON easier. Also the extra PCI slot is a plus (aside from the numerous design changes and the swap over to a SATA 2 controler).

i doubt rgone and angry games could confirm any rumors anyways. im sure they have some sort of nda. so even if they knew about new hardware coming out they would not be able to tell you without risking there jobs. even if they know someone who is in the "loop" of whats coming out again i doubt either of these two gentlemen could tell you anything for reasons i stated above.

we dont speculate on rumors and leaked screenshots.

our concerns are for products that customers have already bought, not what might or might not be coming down the line as a new product.

we know lots of things but never comment on them because we are not in sales, we are in support and again, only care about boards that customers already have, not boards that might or might not be for sale in the future