G.SKILL or OCZ or Kingston

Would the PC Power&Cooling 510 SLI be stong enough to power all those goodies? Does the Vaporchill have its own psu or will it work off the PC Power&Cooling 510 SLI. Did you go with a Clawhammer or SD FX-55 ? Just some thoughts, nice rig so far.

Yes,

Vapochill has its own power source which plug directly to 115V.

PC P&C 510 SLI is graded much better than a lot of 600W PSU.

I also got an Antec True 550 as a secondary PSU for all of fans, drives, etc...

So they should provide enough "juice".

By the way, I'm selling a brand new, factory seal FX-55. Any offer? :nod: It will be on Ebay soon.

The G.Skill RAM in my sig from NewEgg worked, but it was pretty expensive. One chip is a lot better than the other, I can push it to 360ish MHz. The other does only 300, like they binned it tight, even though they have sequential serial numbers. I am running conservative on the RAM currently, as I'm more concerned about long-term reliability than one-day wonders of benching.

I probably could have gotten the LE chips and done about as well in retrospect.

The G.Skill RAM in my sig from NewEgg worked, but it was pretty expensive. One chip is a lot better than the other, I can push it to 360ish MHz. The other does only 300, like they binned it tight, even though they have sequential serial numbers. I am running conservative on the RAM currently, as I'm more concerned about long-term reliability than one-day wonders of benching.

I probably could have gotten the LE chips and done about as well in retrospect.

I also had some very poorly binned G Skill maybe our 2 bad sets were done together, I sold mine as their service was to say the least poor.

I now have OCZ Rev2 2 it is absolutely rock solid you can throw almost anything at it and it laughs at it.

The OCZ is very well matched at the factory it is the best ram I've ever had, and I have had G Skill, Corsair, Patriot and various other makes none of them come close to the OCZ.