Sign in to follow this  
hht55555

G.SKILL or OCZ or Kingston

Hello,

I'm new here to this forum. (1st post :shake: )

I'm trying to put a SLI rig together. Already got: NF4 SLI-DR :nod: , FX-55, 6800U-SLI,VapoChill LS, PC Power&Cooling 510 SLI. Only thing left is the mem which I'm trying to get. So I figure to post here to ask the experts on this forum for suggestions.

Between: G.SKill 4400LE & OCZ EL 4800 Plat & Kingston Hyper-X 4300, which one got the best chance to OC my rig?

(If you got the same setup, please share details)

But any input, opions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Regards

hi im to new here... im of overclockers.cl...

look i like the g skill .. for the selected chip tccd

i was see the best records with this gskill...

kingston not absolutly not... atless you will found the hiper x bh-5 ..

to 3.8 v ufff .... to muchh.... :P 280 TO 2 2 2 5..

Another vote for Gskill 4400 LE. These memories are great. I've bought mine 2 days ago and it took me no effort to run them at 295 [email protected] Of course that properly tweaked they should deliver something more.

Before that I had OCZ Plat rev2's and no way I could get more than 285 with these timings.

Also, with GSkill you are sure that you are buying TCCD, since they have no heatspreaders. The heatspreaders aren't too usefull to remove heat (I have the same temperature with the naked Gskill I had with the Plat rev2 with copper heatspreaders), but they are very good to hide the chips used in the sticks. Remember that a few weeks ago few people know that OCZ had replaced TCCD for TCC5 in their sticks.

I've learnt the lesson: no heatspreaders anymore (the problem is that is not easy to find sticks without heatspreaders nowadays).

Thanks guys for your responds.

Aprreciated!

I decide to go with G.Skill but with difference model: F1-4800DSU2-1GBFF. $380.00 ... :eek2: ..ouch...

However, G.SKILL said " It guarantees DDR550 2.5-3-3-7 1T and DDR600 2.5-4-4-8 1T in 2.8~2.9V, if you use DFI LANParty nF4 series motherboards, including LANParty UT nF4 series"

Will see about that :P . Hopefully, it can be squeeze out more.

Thanks again.

get G.Skill Pc4400LE mate...best memory out there, if u live in uk they goin for bout 140-150.

where can u get em for that price mate?

Oh yeah, forgot about that site, hehe i got my VX from there at Xmas.

Hmmm i dunno if it's worth it to get the LE for 175.

I can get some second hand Gskill PC4400 LD for 130quid, that does 295 at 2.5-4-4-7.

What you guys reckon?