Digital Photography

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice angry. I found a manual online in PDF form and read through it. I am not out working and have my camera handy. I have been snapping off pictures whenever possible.

Here is a pic of one of our rack mount systems that I use for work.

Cable Management?

ok took a few...momma and I played in the snow last night after we shoveled the drive and sidewalk etc.

Funny thing, a couple of kids about 9-12 years old knocked on the door this morning and asked how we made the 'bricks' and I told 'em "just dump all the fresh kitty litter into the kitty box and then take the empty plastic bucket outside, stuff snow into it and pack it tight as you can, turn upside down and it will slide out, rinse and repeat!"

Since it's supposed to snow probably another 4" - 6" tonight, and especially because a friend came over with a plow attached to his 4-wheeler, we've got big 'walls' of snow around the front yard...momma and I can't wait till it's snowing tonight to go out and make a hockey goalie to go with this guy (we'll fix him up better...it was like 50F or something today!) and build up our snow fort to pelt little monkeys with iceballs from behind haha...

snowday-1.jpg

snowday-2.jpg

snowday-3.jpg

snowday-5.jpg

http://www.angrygames.com/pics/snowday-4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this thread never goes out of style...we just tend to get busy doing other things (like you not being around for a while haha) like life and we don't take a moment to stop and snap a picture of something interesting ;)

This thread will always be front page stuff for me

we just tend to get busy doing other things (like you not being around for a while haha) like life and we don't take a moment to stop and snap a picture of something interesting ;)

Hehe. Well, I’m not building anything, and not having any computer problems, other than that XP not shutting down thread you replied to, I haven’t been in the forum much lately. My Evercool chipset fan just arrived today, but your video is really good, so hopefully, it will go without a hitch, and I won’t have to be asking a bunch of questions. Old fan has lasted almost two years, and still works fine. It occasionally whines louder than usual, but no grinding sounds I’ve heard described when the original fan dies. This will be the first time I’ve been into my case, since I built the rig, except for dusting it out from time to time. Till I saw the video, I did not realize the motherboard had to come out to switch out the fan. Good job on the video. :)

well the forum is here for more than just DFI support ya know ;)

it IS DIY after all...we could always use a great guide from an expert on how to get great pictures out of our cameras, and/or how to use Photoshop or such to sharpen them up, whatever the stuff you do to yours to make them look awesome ;)

Well, I have been trying to take pictures of the stars with my Lumix DMC-TZ3, and I got a great shot of Orion, but it was zoomed all the way out....when I tried to zoom in to the full 10x optical zoom, I got all kinds of these little streaks across my picture.

The funny thing about the streaks, is that they vary in brightness against the black sky, but They also all have EXACTLY the same shape.

Here is the good picture that has no zoom in it at all.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/Neezer96/P1000498.jpg

And here is the picture that is zoomed in 10x

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/Neezer96/P1000501.jpg