Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Digital Photography

I got a old butt Canon F35 with a really nice lens, not as nice as your but good for an amateur. The mirror inside is broken though, one day I'll get it fixed. Got the camera for free since my friend works for Newsday.

Guest Neezer

So I have this camera that I bought a while ago, and it takes ok pictures, but it has so many features that I really don't know what to do when. I dont even know what all the features are.

I have a Lumix DMC-TZ3

I found the owner's manual, and will be wading through it over the next few days. Does anyone have any tips as far as capturing things such as:

sunset's

sunrise

panoramic views (mountains)

Here are some pics of my visit to Waterfull Gully in my home town. Took them with my new Sony Handy Cam HDRSR8.

DSC00114.JPG

DSC00108.JPG

DSC00125.JPG

So I have this camera that I bought a while ago, and it takes ok pictures, but it has so many features that I really don't know what to do when. I dont even know what all the features are.

I have a Lumix DMC-TZ3

I found the owner's manual, and will be wading through it over the next few days. Does anyone have any tips as far as capturing things such as:

sunset's

sunrise

panoramic views (mountains)

greatest thing I EVER did with my camera was sit down and go through the user manual with painstaking care to learn exactly wtf my camera was capable of.

It's kinda boring but if you use the camera while reading to test out what the pages say, you'll find yourself becoming a 100x better photographer. Honest.

I went to minor league baseball game and couldn't figure out how to get my cam to capture fast-moving images like the pitcher's arm, batter's bat, etc in high speed.

Went home, read the manual a lot, and then went to a football game and practiced a bit more and I think now I'm going to be excellent with it the next time I want to cap fast images...

some stuff I found today on angrygames.com:

echl_champs.jpg

(our team won the ECHL's version of the Stanley Cup in 2004 as well as last year...this is from teh 2004 final game)

boise_hawks-6.jpg

capturing a pitcher in motion...too bad I didn't have a good zoom lens

boise_hawks-7.jpg

once I figured out some functions, I was able to get these pics all at once like a pro hehe

momma-3b.jpg

the old place up in Boise, and momma with shiny red hair heh

gooding_football-3.jpg

Gooding High School vs Valley High School

gooding_football-5.jpg

best sports pic I've ever taken!

gooding_football-9.jpg

us_vegas-2.jpg

ExRoadie, momma, and dork-o (Angry)

and finally, God approves of our website (well, he did when it was DFI-Street anyway)

church1.jpg

well, i have been playing with macros more, here are some shots from today:

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

im still learning though, havent had my camera long, but im learning. i prefer to go in full manual, i just get a better image that way :tooth:

I ran into a thread about case badges over on XS.

normal_00001.jpg

I would like to say that was in macro mode, but it is a pic of the most absurdly large case badge ever.

Here is the front of the case it is on. An Antec Lanboy.

normal_00002.jpg

I really haven't had much of a chance to use my new camera yet as my casebuild is on hold, I have only been up nights pretty much since it arrive and the fact that i have been working to much.

Maybe if the weather is decent tomorrow I can get some pics of Mt. Si near my office.

No need for macro there.

Logged on to search for info on installing the Evercool VC-RE Chipset Fan. Found AG’s video on the install. Didn’t realize I was going to have to remove the motherboard. :eek2:

So, I figured I’d give this thread a bump. Took this a couple of months ago. Was hoping for a nice sunset, but no such luck.

89166854.jpg