Digital Photography

is that plugin for Photoshop free?

Yes, it’s a free plugin, tho if you Googled it, you already found it. http://www.optikvervelabs.com/

Been a while since I’ve been online. We just had the worst storm to hit this area in a lot of years. Wind in town at 86 mph, and on the coast, ½ mile away, 122 mph. We had no radio, cable TV, telephones, or internet for a couple of days. Strangely enough, the power never really went off, but it flickered enough to drive me nuts resetting every stinkin clock in the house several times a day. I’ve got my work cut out for me replacing roof shingles. The main street thru town was littered with roof shingles. Here is a photo of a house about 3 blocks away.

89932890.jpg

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya momma and I worried about all you jokers living over in WA/OR coastal areas. I love the constant grey and rain, but I don't dig the flooding and mudslides =/

Most of the damage, and all of the flooding was well north of here, and that’s fine by me. The storm dumped almost 8 inches of rain here, but the wind was the worst of it. I’ll take anything but wind and snow. I dislike both.

• 3 weeks later...

well, since i got a A570 for xmas, i guess i can post in this thread now :D.

here is a shot i took a few mins ago at my PC, my first macro really :. havent been anywhere to take a pic so this is really all i got (besides some a pic of my compy)

old intel pentium MMX (photobucket resized it :( )

IMG_0155.jpg

i will have more shots later, this was just an experiment :D.

/me loves macro mode

ps fariss: why would we want to fix our teeth???? We want a dentist who will remove MORE teeth so we look MORE cool!

LOL Why use a dentist then?

Wander back over to the old DFI-Street...I'm sure somebody over there might do it for nothing.