Digital Photography

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you use a ND filter or just a longer exposure?

Just a long exposure. 1 ½ sec at f/16. I used a Photoshop plugin called VirtualPhotographer to process the image.

ya I was gonna ask same thing as it looks like a painting, but a VERY realistic painting. I like the 'effect' a lot. It's one of the best pictures in this thread so far in my opinion!

Thanks Travis. Always nice to get feedback like that. :)

Here is one taken in Hawaii. We ended up jumping off the cliff into the water...I got a new camera a while ago, and have a ski trip coming up in a few weeks, so Expect some shots of snow covered mountains around christmas time. I got a Panasonic Lumix...I don't know much at all about photography, so expect lots of questions.

cliff1.jpg

cliff2.jpg

Well, here is a picture from my camera...A nice little waterfall outside of Bozeman Montana.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/Neezer96/P1000254.jpg

So how can I size my pictures so that i dont get that embarrassing message by my pictures?

the 800x600 rule is tied to that message so the only way to avoid it is to just link it if it is outside of the 800x600 rule (I do this all the time with 1600x1200 stuff as it's always better detail)

thanks angry. I appreciate it. I just downloaded Picasa2 from gmail....it is looking like it is a pretty cool program. Does anyone have any experience with Picasa? I just don't know if i want to shell out for photoshop.