Anyone in the Austin/Round Rock Area?

No. So that is cas 3 ram. Ok. This is just my suggestion/opinion. I would take them back to fry's Try getting something a little better. Look up the memory guide in the stickys. Just a fyi....a lot of members here use ocz brand. There is even a ocz tech that post here as well.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. I just visited the corsair site and they do not have that type listed as compatable with this mobo in their memory guide...Again look around...(less my sig) and see what others who are using. You really want to start out with the right stuff. And if you want just post here first (for opinion, suggestions) before buying it.

frys you have to remember is wanting to sell you stuff. instead of saying i dont know if that will work or not.i would say half there psu's there dont meet the requirement for the dfi nforce 4 board. the tech support guys at least the ones it talk to dont know about the 480watt native 24 pin power requirement. yet they have put dfi boards together because they sell them.ive seen a few ultra d 's being put together. they do have ocz memory there but i dont know which ones exactly that they have. i did see pc 3200 but thats all i remember seeing. i would bet the price is higher compared to getting some online say newegg or some online retailer like that.

good question but nope. the other was not on the list which was "hand selected" from the department manager at Fry's a week ago. I went in this morning with list in hand. this stick is actually #4 on the list of compatible mem for LPNF4.

Ok, If they are cas 3. I really would think real hard before using. Corsair's in general don't play well with these brds. But we can see what we can do....Most likey get better results with this ram if you flash to bios ver 510-2