[RESOLVED]ADJUST VIDEO SETTINGS>> NF4 SLI> Game FAR CRY crash

If I had to guess though Id say its some kind of driver confliction, maybe even with your monitor display settings; refresh rate ect...........

Yes everything is ok now.. it was a driver conflict alright: nvidia display driver conflicted with itself upon the question of which one of them should exist :shake:

Everything is ok with Far Cry and Battlefield 2 by lowering the texture settings from High Quality to default Quality :rolleyes:

The Audigy 2 ZS didn't had anything to do with anything, it is working perfectly and flawlessly: 7.1 sound, EAX3 and 4, etc... its really helping me on games to know where shots come from, because inside a tank with a slow moving turret sound is really helpful :tooth:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes everything is ok now.. it was a driver conflict alright: nvidia display driver conflicted with itself upon the question of which one of them should exist :shake:

Everything is ok with Far Cry and Battlefield 2 by lowering the texture settings from High Quality to default Quality :rolleyes:

The Audigy 2 ZS didn't had anything to do with anything, it is working perfectly and flawlessly: 7.1 sound, EAX3 and 4, etc... its really helping me on games to know where shots come from, because inside a tank with a slow moving turret sound is really helpful :tooth:

EXCELLENT Sorrento! Good job and thanks for reporting that!

lol, that was actually embarrassing... to report it, as it was something I actually did in the first place. If the option is there, its because it works... but now it is clear D3D games of the latest generation have a problem with this setting, while OpenGL can use what ever size of textures they want.

I was very worried it could be the cpu/ram overclock, but I guess Prime95 did told the truth after all.