[RESOLVED] NF4 - Trouble building Raid array

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like unstable system somewhere then if it makes it through all of that but freezes up

you didnt answer earlier question...did you try original F6 drivers that came with the board? used the drive utility to check the hdd's?

Tried the original f6 drivers that came with mobo and also the newest version from dfi that is linked to in the tutorial

No utilites with drive they are OEM

Glad you posted your CPUZ. Your HTT is at 250 which is a 25% overclock. Back everything down to default speeds before you try an OS install.

The utility you need can be found here...

http://www.hitachigst.com/hdd/support/download.htm

Feature Tool is almost at the bottom of the page. Download the version you want to use. I got the CD ISO version.

Ummmm not 100% sure AG but the bios sees both drives so I assume it is fine.

Posting of NF4 now and running prime. No raid :( Also both drive working properly in windows.

Issue resolved. Either one of 2 things I did fixed it. I downloaded feature tool for my HDD's and made the sataII. I dont think that did it.

My 2 optical drives are installed on seperate ide ports. My dvd drive is on ide2 I was trying to install from my DVDRW the first time. Change XP disk to DVD drive and Bam :nod: . Thanks for the help guys even though I figured it out :tooth: :shake: . Priming now at 250X10 :D Now in the word or a great Rgonian "time to make this rocketship fly".

Coonass injun-earing triumfs!

Issue resolved. Either one of 2 things I did fixed it. I downloaded feature tool for my HDD's and made the sataII. I dont think that did it.

My 2 optical drives are installed on seperate ide ports. My dvd drive is on ide2 I was trying to install from my DVDRW the first time. Change XP disk to DVD drive and Bam :nod: . Thanks for the help guys even though I figured it out :tooth: :shake: . Priming now at 250X10 :D Now in the word or a great Rgonian "time to make this rocketship fly".