Who is the most helpful/influential member this year?

299 members have voted

1. 1.

• cpuz
    • soundx98
    • Shinobi
    • SmokenJoe
    • Poisonsnak
    • playah
    • Frallan
    • Prostock62
    • cyberfossil
    • Sharp
    • dippyskoodlez
    • pershoot
    • BigStan
    • spdiscus
    • davidhammock200
    • txmale36
    • AceGoober
    • eva2000
    • babyelf
    • shaolin95

ok guys, here's a little poll for ya...out of my own curiosity really...

please vote for the member listed above that you think is the most helpful and influential member.

Please remember if you have anything nasty to say about someone, you'd be wise to keep it to yourself (I ain't gonna mess around with none of that).

this isn't a popularity contest...its an opinion poll to see who is the most helpful/influential member (out of my choices of course)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

a couple things

if you DONT see your name on there...don't get mad

most of these guys are from the top 20 posters that are still active, and help in all areas, but especially pure support (overclocking guru's like Rabbi are great, and recognized by me as being an essential member, but he mostly helps the guys with overclocking which is cool, but not as important as actually getting up and running and resolving issues so you CAN overclock heh).

also if you see your name and dont get any votes...don't sweat it...the fact ANGRY thought enough of you to put your name on there means that ExRoadie, Rgone, AndyOCZ, Thunda, me, etc all think highly enough of you to include you...

hrmmm...that sounded dumb (or repetetive lol).

you wont see guys like me, Rgone, or anyone that works for a company, and any internal beta testers or product testers on this list either...I've tried to use (limit of 20 dang it...so MANY good members here!) all of those that are just pure members and don't get anything for helping out or being a community member except feeling good for helping out and beging a community member ;)

so anyway...if you have good comments about someone post them as you vote, everyone likes to know that they are helpful.

also if dont see someone on the list who IS your personal favorite helper (gave you the most help with their post, whether directly to you or just stuff that person posted to someone else that helped you etc) then please mention their names here!

your psu work has been most helpful to even me who knows a lot about psu's and how very important they are to a good stable machine, especially the NF4 boards...you've worked hard to keep people informed of many different great psu's to purchase for each specific instance as well as helped provide important info on what is important to look for in psu's etc. good job david!

Dave's the man!

Keeping me away from those PSU issues has done wonders for my love life. Hot Chick gives a big shout out thank you!

This forum works only because so many are willing to participate.

I have learned a lot from all of you guys. Keep up the good work!

ExRoadie.

there are so many to choose from, but dave ended up at the top. I learned so much from everyone in this forum. Made me trouble free when building my systems. Now I have 2 systems error free and more on the way. Thanks to the others not mentioned. Special thanks to Angry and Rgone for this site.

I'm flattered to say the least that I somehow made the list.

I was thinking it was going to be tough choosing between THunDA and ExRoadie.

Listed or not, you two guys sure helped out a whole bunch of folks over the last year.

Big Thumbs Up!

Yeah...way too many to choose from but that's a good thing. I'm sure I've learned at least a little from each and every one of the folks you chose. My vote went to Shinobi Wan Kinobi though I could easily have picked several and would have done so if you had multiple choice. Bottom line, this is a great forum with some really good people hangin about...

Now if you were looking for most entertaining...Rgone anyone? With Loggan26 a close second. Informative and entertaining at the same time :nod:

Hope to see you ALL around for a very long time to come...

My vote was CPUZ, I need to create 19 more accounts though...lmao

Man it only took me about 45mins to decide on this, seriously. Everyone on that list has been more than helpful. It's amazing how much time I actually spend on this site, the MOST informative site there is on this kind of information period. It just goes to show how friendly and unselfish people are, even when half of the world is at war with one another. Maybe thats why I come here so much, I know that my knowledge doesn't come close to even some of the noobs on here, but I try to give my 2 cents when I can. It is fun just going through here and learning things in 10mins that 4 years of college wouldn't have taught me. Just great to be a part of something so benificial to everyone. Everyone on that list deserves at least a pat on the back from all of us. I say great job all of you!!

PS: A_G, will there be a prize for the one with the most votes? I think that would be a good idea. I would pitch in whatever it may be, and I'm sure others would as well. Just a thought.

I had to vote for Shinobi also,still being on NF2 kinda limits my experience.

He definitely helped me out of alot of noob crises(usually via PM)

If we ever get a poll for the Cr@zziest and make you ROFLMAO,I wouln't hessitate to vote for soundx98...and special thanks for the MBM5 mods

Edit:I was quite shocked to see my name on the list,among alot of ppl I look to for help.