Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Kingston hyperX KHX3200ULK2/1G (not working)

Had to switch memory from ocz el rev2 to these kingston hyperx 2x512, can i put em in the same slots?

They are right now, but its acting strange, and doesnt seem stable (not oc at all right now).

So question: orange or yellow slots, anything else to think about? (before i start memtest to find whats wrong)

Moderboard: nf4, well i guess its all in my sign..

What are these kingston, BH5, TCCD ??

Beacause kingston didnt work on the epox board that i was building either, but i know that epox/kingston combination suck, so i thought that epox/ocz & dfi/kingston might be better. (epox/ocz worked fine)

No way to get it to work?

im not sure. i know that users been getting problems with hyper x memory. check the search under hyper x or kingston hyper x. there should be something there. maybe try with only one stick first and see what happens. or try a bios flash. what bios are you using now??

Ive tried my KHX3000K2 set in the system, max's at 225Mhz 1T no matter what I do. But 4x 512M also max's at 225Mhz 2T which isnt horrible.

Compared to the UTT/VX sticks it seriously sucks though.

Looks like a good use would be in that Gigabyte ram/sata disk PCI card shown at Computex. $50 Ill definitely be buying a couple.

Had to switch memory from ocz el rev2 to these kingston hyperx 2x512, can i put em in the same slots?

They are right now, but its acting strange, and doesnt seem stable (not oc at all right now).

So question: orange or yellow slots, anything else to think about? (before i start memtest to find whats wrong)

Moderboard: nf4, well i guess its all in my sign..

What are these kingston, BH5, TCCD ??

KHX3200ULK2 = Samsung TCCD :nod:

It seems that one of the sticks had some problems, when checking them one at a time one finally failed memtest (test #5), so i have sent them back. Probably will get just the same back, hope i have luck running these at least 236 (236*11 is what i ran with my ocz).