Which 1?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is pretty obvious what card I like if you can read ;). I used to use an ASUS GeForce2 Ti500(pretty nice card) and upgraded to my ATI Radeon 8500 128 MB which I am sorry to tell you but is much faster than a GeForce4(I would say becasue of the dual processors vs. the single processor) but the drivers are a bit weak :/. I would NEVER get a GeForce4 MX series because those use a GeForce 3 core and why not just get a much faster GeForce 3 at that point. My friend also has an ATI Radeon 7500 AIW and he likes it a lot but it doesn't have dual monitor support (if you dont have much money that is not a big deal, but I use dual monitors and it is awesome :D). If you are limited to the sub-$100 range I would go with the ATI Radeon 8500 (pending it is in good condition) otherwise get a GeForce 2 Ti500 and it will get you better performance than a GeForce 3 Ti200 most likely. The GeForce 3 Ti500 is one fast . card though, if you can get your hands on one.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I have built a computer with a Radeon 8500 64MB video card in it but the GeForce cards seem to perform so much better than the Radeon...I mean the Radeon cards not bad but if you have a choice between GeForce and Radeon ill take the GeForce... ;)