3700+ San Diego & 6800Ultra Temps High?

I had to take my WC off because my pump stopped on me.

Here is the temperatures that nTune shows. Are these high temperatures for everything at just web browsing? If so, what can i do?

Temperatures.jpg

Just to chime in...how's your air flow in your case? Babyelf brought up a great point in another thread relative to venilation and keeping the system cool.

The NF4 chip puts out quite a bit of heat....My S.D. idles 32-36..never seen it over 46 load, but I keep the case well ventilated, and she's overclocked, pumping 1.55 V-core through at 2837 at present.

The TIM/Artic Silver and heat sink questions are good ones, and really easy to determine, as well.

I spread it throuout the chip evenly, and placed the heatsink on.

follow the instruction on AS5 website

about 1 rice grain blob in the middle then put ur heatsink on.. and change the thermal paste between the chipset and chipset fan.. take the middle off.. not the pads on the side

Just to chime in...how's your air flow in your case? Babyelf brought up a great point in another thread relative to venilation and keeping the system cool.

The NF4 chip puts out quite a bit of heat....My S.D. idles 32-36..never seen it over 46 load, but I keep the case well ventilated, and she's overclocked, pumping 1.55 V-core through at 2837 at present.

The TIM/Artic Silver and heat sink questions are good ones, and really easy to determine, as well.

yea a good airflow is important