gordesky1

I upload the image to the forum server then use the link to display the image. This keeps the user from having to make a separate connection to dl the image. It's much faster that way.

no it isnt.

for pictures, use IMG and BIMG tags

for files, use attachments.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't stop laughing every time I see it :shake: :cool:

I would like to thank management of this establishment,but I think a fur coat would have been some icing.

You know us hardcore OCer's are never satisfied long,gotta always tweak something.

As I always say,"Geek it 'til it Mghz" or something like that :nod:

i tried to find you a better pimp playah but that was the best one i could find and still have the av stay under 10k =/

i dont hear you complainin about it do i? lol...i got something much worse if you complainin....

No,No,the the Avatar is fine as wine and right as rain! :D

Very fine Avatar indeed,for a man playin wit dees DFI Ho's :nod:

Nah I gots ta go slap dis one misbehavun biatch backs in line. :cool:

yoo betta chiggity-chek yo'sef bee'fo yoo riggity-rekk yo'sef

heh i have a pimp in purple...but i just cant get the file size down far enough without really making the picture look horrible

i go through every few weeks and hand out avs like ExRoadie said...I try to find one that matches your username + your personality...sometimes I just fine one that I think is kick-butt (as per Shinobi's Spongebob Squarepants who is AWESOME)

the only person who has actually removed/refused the avatar i gave them is BigStan in the Intel section cuz he didn't like my Fred Flintstone Grand-Poobah of the Water Buffalo avatar I gave him (when he became a DFI Grand Poobah)

so looks like i get to give that to someone else tsk tsk (its very insulting to refuse an avatar...)