gordesky1

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LookBackX2
ok LookBackX2. I'll ignore that wealthy comment and let things slide.;)

Thanks!:O

BTW, if you are wealthy I can expose some of those "benefits" for if you'd like. Tax planning and consultation isn't cheap though. I need to be wealthy one day too!:P

• 2 months later...

Now that you guys mentioned it; I should thank the mod gods as well. They gave me an awesome avatar last week.

Edit: just looked through the members list and the mods have given quite a few deserving people avatars; ExRoadie even has a new one (Now the real Mr. T instead of the Lego version).

I've been getting Looney Tunes Golden Collection dvd's (already into Volume 4, each volume is 4 discs) from Netflix lately. All the awesome Bugs Bunny and such cartoons we old-timers (as old as 65 years old, remember they started getting popular in the 30's and exploded in the 50's when Tex Avery and Chuck Johes were cranking out all the classics) grew up with on Saturday mornings.

Remastered for the most part too, bright and vivid just like we remember them before ABC, CBS and NBC wore all the tape out from playing it every single damn Saturday for 40 years haha).

Hillbilly Hare (or the Square Dance as I call it) is one of my favorites. I've chopped up the song and put it on my phone as a ringer, so when someone calls, it starts out where Bugs begins singing "promenade across the floor, sashay right on out the door"

wil's age and location pretty much tell me he'd appreciate the meaning (plus he and I have argued like those two hillbillies here in the forum hehe)

seems harder to pick out good avatars these days. Probably because I don't spend as much timing posting in every single thread anymore like I did when this place was for DFI.