3DMark05 scores....post yours!!

Sorry AG..... I didn't think to check the image size.... I'll make sure I do in the future. I'll use the bimg tag instead....

Here's my score (with the right image tags this time)

its cool man...today i sound like i woke up on the wrong side of the couch...which I did...so you can expect a very bitchy Angry_Games for most of today (most days im just real easy-going and will give you a hippy-reminder of the rules...days like today...Mondays mostly, I'm a cranky old hag who hates repeating himself lol)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster above is a little rude but a lot correct... going from winnie @ 2.6 to SD @ 2.8 resulted in a net gain of 112 points. Lose any of the OC on the X850, the score plummets. Silly benchmarks :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nomad

7130 is my attempt before I find my max OC on my CPU and pre viperjohn mod on my X850 PE.

Looks like a clean core as I got 648Mhz on it before any voltmods. Should kick A$$! :nod:

why is my score so low :(

4953 at default set'n i think...only difference i see is HLSL VS Target: 2_0 and HLSL PS target: 2_b..what is this and why is it different

i have a x850xt PE...is 4953 low...why is the x800xl's beat'n me :(

my cpu is at 2.5 with 180 divider and ram at 230

ps. i have all the sett'ns on max in the catalyst control center would this effect it. should have bought the bfg 6800 ultra :(

Guest nomad

That is rather low. I had a 3500+ Newcastle that was crap and it was in a crappy Asus A8V running a X800 XT and I was getting around 5600 stock and 5800 OCed. Tough to say why yours is low with as little info as we all have.

If you want some xtra help you can email or pm me and we can see what gives.

Nomad

will i think i found my problem..i had aa and af to the max in the catalyst control center...i turned them off and my new score is 6407.... is that normal... so my cpu is not a bottle neck for the video card right... :)

Guest nomad

I would say that is "normal". Especially if you are using a divider.

Keep at it though. Should be able to find a sweet spot for your system and up that a couple hundered points.

Nomad