Sign in to follow this  
Freezer26

3DMark05 scores....post yours!!

Guest area51

Here's my little 12 pipe X800 pro...I think this is about the best I will do with standard cooling (arctic cooling silencer).

Good news is I have a 6800 Ultra and an X850 XT PE laying here on the floor and am going to see what I can squeeze out of those two bad boys :nod: Will post up scores here after I have had a chance to wring their necks a little heh heh heh

Note: I could do the hard mod to 16 pipes on this X800 pro but that makes my a** pucker up...anyone pulled this off?

6014 with eVga 6800GT Flashed to 6800Ultra with an artic cooling NV-5. Click the URL in my sig to see the full meal deal at futuremark.com. I think that 6k for an athlon xp and a single Nvidia card is pretty damn good.

just an update, i got a modded bios and all of the artifacting has gone away. unfortunately, it didn't yeild any higher overclocks than 450 core though :(

edit: as a reply to the guy earlier, asking if aa/af was disabled and all of that, when i test i just click test now -- i can't even change anything that's in the menus because i haven't paid for 3dmark. really don't intend to either, i think it's a dumb program which the world would do better without all together.

anyway, yea, drivers are all default and the only thing that's been changed is the clocks (essentially, the bios of my card has been changed too though).

on another note though, i'm about 99% positive that aa and af aren't enabled by default. resolution does seem to be 1024x768, but if aa/af is enabled it looks like crap anyway

Guest nomad

7356 is my unmodded X850 XT PE. Thing seems to be breaking in something crazy. When I first got it the Mem wouldnt go past 603. Now it is at 640 and rising with no artifacts.

I think I might have a world class card on my hands after the mighty Viperjohn gives it the work over :nod:

7356 is my unmodded X850 XT PE. Thing seems to be breaking in something crazy. When I first got it the Mem wouldnt go past 603. Now it is at 640 and rising with no artifacts.

I think I might have a world class card on my hands after the mighty Viperjohn gives it the work over :nod:

Sounds like you might have a real good card there.

Viper

Guest nomad
Sounds like you might have a real good card there.

Viper

Thats what I like to hear!!!!

I should have the cash to send it to you within the next month. I have talked to you through email before and have a pricelist. Look forward to it bigtime.

Damon