whats a good adjustable 92mm fan

cwa4me

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks tonedef42 I got my silver Nexus NXP-205 Rheobus on it's way. It's not to bad of a price, of $25.00, and madshrimps had a nice reveiw on it. And the other thing I like is it has 4 diffirent fan controller's. again thanks for all the help.from everyone. But I think this part will solve my problem. If not I Still get a new toy to play with. hehehe. :D

well stupid me.

I meant "ThermalTake" A2017 like I said in post #3. Sorry about that.

but as long as the case is based on the Chenming design, You may want to try a little painting and cutting (for your fans) on a windowed side to properly show off all your fine work.

directron_1844_119214778

http://www.directron.com/midwindow3.html

I'm sure if you scour around the net you can find the one with the smaller window.

I've always like the smaller window better cause it covers all the "wares" and PSU up in the top. Personal preference I guess.

directron_1844_19712043

http://www.directron.com/midwindow1.html

Directron had em priced at $1.99 for a couple of weeks so I bought three. :)

@ playah - brutha gets a new kewlazz hat and he's all over me. I will admit whenever one of the e-tailers has a great deal on LED fans I usually buy them 10 at crack to get the low price. I got enough geeky buds that always need one or two for sumthin. Still got some SIlenX 80mm and 120mm LED if anyone is interested.

wooooo hoooooo bloooooo toooooo?

No not a ThermalTake FanBoy. But I really have been happy with the Smart Fans)

ThermalTake gets dissed a lot with the" looks good, but doesn't perform rap" but I they have some excellent products at great prices. Maybe not the best but good performers. I have no experience with their PSUs though.

Their designs and packaging are usually excellent. (Hale of a Marketing Department)

Really a broad line-up of stuff. Even heard a rumor bout them offering "pimpin' hats" with LED feathers, UV brim fringe, and some small fans to keep the bald spot comfy.

Prolly be successful as hale. Be great for LANs or just wearing around the house :)

pimp_daddy_small.jpg

Really a broad line-up of stuff. Even heard a rumor bout them offering "pimpin' hats" with LED feathers, UV brim fringe, and some small fans to keep the bald spot comfy.

Prolly be successful as hale. Be great for LANs or just wearing around the house :

Well if they can incorporate some of the new designs that Kamel has found useful

but the southbridge heatsink simply fell off of it,

i played with the hs a lot, the adhesive properties really weren't that strong from what i could tell. just barely enough to stick it to my forehead and not have it fall off (but it would eventually).

Originally Posted by playah

Did the added cooling on the Cranium help you to think any faster?

It did when he added a Tornado on a fan controller that was stuck to his ear

thanks soundx98 for the link on the doors. I maybe getting one. First I'll check with antec to see if they have a window door yet i don't mind cutting holes but painting is just not fo me. I always end with more than what ever I'm painting.

Did see I ordered the ventec Nexus nxp-205 fan controller. hope all goes well with the hook up .

Hey guys I got my ventec fan controller in today, and I have it in and it works great ,very simple hook & works very nice. If any one's interrested it goes in your extra floppy bay has nice lcd blue lights around the knobs.and just mostly it only took a few minutes and all was running good and I thought it would mess with my temps, but it didn't my temps are still the same maybe 1c to 2c up or down. thanks every one who helped in the thread. :nod:

np...post us some pix...

on full load u will see bout a 1 to 2 degree higher diff depending on the speed of ur fan....

i just set mine on high when i play videogames and benchmark...thats the only time u really need it that fast...