XP x64 Installs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fyi - I cannot get my 2x evga 6800GT to work in SLI with x64. EVGA tech support said it was a known issue and they are working on it. I am not sure that the tech knows what he is talking about but it is still a major bummer cause I cannot get it to work.

use the vga connector..

nvidia never told anyone that widescreen and sli just dont go hand in hand..

Sat high on his throne surrounded by Busty, scantily clad wenches. - hehehe

nod32 for anti-virus (beta for 64) http://www.nod32.com/download/downbeta.htm

HP drivers that may work, WinRAR Beta 5 with Context Menu support, Defragers, etc,

http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showforum=3

Yes indeed those Busty wenches see to my every whim. Best of all I dont need to remember any of thier names I just shout "WENCH" and they all come running (which is a wonderuous sight how they stay in thier clothes when running is beyond me).... Ahem... anyways....... :)

Thankyou for the sites... I now have my printer working... after a few days of extra testing I will be x64 only at long last.. My xp32 install has some issues which reqiures a re-install, and I really dont want tot do it if I can put x64 on... Thankyou again.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi

I Have WindowsXP64Bit (Copy)

and Windows 2003 64Bit ( ISO From Microsoft Downloads) when it starts booting a message come to me says (NTDLR) is missing

WindowsXP64 is a copy so it maybe corrupt but windows 2003 64 is iso version downloaded directly from microsoft and i didn't edit it !! so i think it mobo problem or somthing like that!!

What do you think guys how can i slove this problem ?

Im thinking of setting up a partition for my 64bit install as well, I usually only mae a 10g partition for os's and work off all other space for installs and such..

Maybe this will be what I do in the near future. Im just wopndering how it will work out with driver support for all my hardware, I see alof of support on asrocks website, maybe I can get some dls from there..