Sign in to follow this  
Vegetarianator

nF4 : pc case front panel audio connectors?

You have the same setup I had in that your bracket is set op for a mono mic but the dfi board can do stereo on the mic. My mic works fine in mono, if I could sing I might worry about stereo.

I had to go back to the realtec drivers because I had problems with desert combat and teamspeak with the nvidia drivers.

I do want to use it for teamspeak, so I'll look at rolling it back to the realtek then.

Thanks for that.

Vegetarianator -

What kind of case are you using?

Sounds like we've got identical bad wiring labels (I think I ended up with the same wiring configuration you listed from above).

ATM I'm using a Coolermaster Centurion CAC-5, but I'm looking at either a Lian Li, or the Antec P180, pretty soon.

Better sort the watercooling buy out first :nod:

Well, I've tried literally - literally! - everything over the past couple months. Front panel, back panel, every version of both the Realtek and nVidia audio drivers, and I cannot get the microphone working. I have a headset I've tested on another machine that I know works, but no joy, no how, no way. Really annoys me, 'cause I'm poorer than a damn churchmouse, and one of the reasons I got this board was for the well-reviewed onboard sound (and the dual LANs and etc etc).

Read every thread here, tried all the tricks, I'm pretty much ready to give up on it....