Sign in to follow this  
p0tter

New Antec P180 Case

yeah it is sweet but delayed quite a bit. I wanted to use this for my new box but couldn't wait any longer.

SPCR black version? Is the only difference is that it's black? Or does it dampen sound better or something due to it being a special SPCR version?

Methinks it is nought but a steel case rip-off of the Lian Li V1000/V1200/V2000 series cases :D

(ricey ducks for cover, puts on flak jacket, and bolts :D )

ricey

Methinks it is nought but a steel case rip-off of the Lian Li V1000/V1200/V2000 series cases :D

(ricey ducks for cover, puts on flak jacket, and bolts :D )

ricey

Not so sure myself that case has many of the features that I modded a soho server case to. You could not hear the computer from 4 feet away even though it is/was overclocked. It looks more like a natural evolution than anything and the shell has ben out for a wile. It also has a lot of features like the ducting not in the Lian Li and for silence Steel is way ahead of Ai.

If it is a copy good for them they picked a good company to emulate.

The black is the same as the silver, SPCR helped develop the case so they got a special version. Wonder if they are going to throw a window on there , or offer an option.

The whole reason for the case is to reduce sound levels.

A window would make it a regular case in terms of sound levels.

The black is the same as the silver, SPCR helped develop the case so they got a special version. Wonder if they are going to throw a window on there , or offer an option.

Have any normal people used one? It looks very nice but I am curious about the cooling and Silent Pc's idea of a high powered system is not the same as everyone else.