** A64 Overclocking Guide **

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rigged a contraption from my home air conditioner to my pc.

i got temps blowing water cooled systems away. 15c to 18c under full load.

my board is a dfi lanparty nf4dr-expert sli it has a 3800+x2 cpu and 2 gigs of mushkin pc3200 ram, a xfx 7800gt thermaltake pollo cpu cooler 2 maxtor sata II 300gb hard drives. a song 16x dual layer dvd rewriter a lite-on 52x32x52 cd rewriter, a sound blaster live audigy2 zs platnium sound card. and avermedia pci 300 tv tuner card. i want to overclock this classy lady considering the temps i achived. i currently have the board set at a default voltage and multiplier the fbs is upped to 226fbs. i want the full overclocking expericence but am a lil confused as to voltages multipliers. ram timings. ect. im just not doing something right or a setting thats needs to be done is not to match other configurations. anyone have a step by step idea please email me. or call me on the phone and we can do it together. ask for paul 401-453-4438

i rigged a contraption from my home air conditioner to my pc.

i got temps blowing water cooled systems away. 15c to 18c under full load.

my board is a dfi lanparty nf4dr-expert sli it has a 3800+x2 cpu and 2 gigs of mushkin pc3200 ram, a xfx 7800gt thermaltake pollo cpu cooler 2 maxtor sata II 300gb hard drives. a song 16x dual layer dvd rewriter a lite-on 52x32x52 cd rewriter, a sound blaster live audigy2 zs platnium sound card. and avermedia pci 300 tv tuner card. i want to overclock this classy lady considering the temps i achived. i currently have the board set at a default voltage and multiplier the fbs is upped to 226fbs. i want the full overclocking expericence but am a lil confused as to voltages multipliers. ram timings. ect. im just not doing something right or a setting thats needs to be done is not to match other configurations. anyone have a step by step idea please email me. or call me on the phone and we can do it together. ask for paul 401-453-4438

how about read the rules of the forum and follow them before ya go posting anything?

read rulez ? its a forum im posting for some help thats all. refered to here from dfi tech support.

From the forum rules that YOU agreed to twice before posting..

4A. Signatures - Updated 8/6/2005

As of today, August 6th, 2005, EVERYONE that signs up at this forum and posts here MUST put together a signature with detailed system specifications. There is to be no argument about this anymore.

If you sign up here, you MUST have a signature, or your posts WILL BE DELETED without question.

If you fail to make a sig and continue creating new threads asking support questions, you WILL be given a 3 day vacation.

Second offense = Permanent Ban

You should have read the rules when Happy_Games asked you too, its not that hard and they are there to make it easier for EVERYONE.. instead you pm'd me for help without a sig or even telling me what your running..

Now you have 3 days to read the rules.

read rulez ? its a forum im posting for some help thats all. refered to here from dfi tech support.

From the forum rules that YOU agreed to twice before posting..

4A. Signatures - Updated 8/6/2005

As of today, August 6th, 2005, EVERYONE that signs up at this forum and posts here MUST put together a signature with detailed system specifications. There is to be no argument about this anymore.

If you sign up here, you MUST have a signature, or your posts WILL BE DELETED without question.

If you fail to make a sig and continue creating new threads asking support questions, you WILL be given a 3 day vacation.

Second offense = Permanent Ban

You should have read over the rules when Happy_Games asked you too, its not that hard and they are there to make is easier for EVERYONE..