weird thing happened 875P-T

Well,here's a problem I got recently ..maybe one of you would be able to help.

Check my signature for the set up.

Everything was going fine till suddenly the mobo shut down by itself ( no reboot but shut down).

Well I powered it back on and there trouble came up...a looonnnngg bip of 7 sec and the light 3 is not on anymore...So I checked the mobo manual and saw the it's something related to FEDEC (or FEDCE..or something like this ..I don't have the manual with me right now :rolleyes: ).

Anyway the big story is if my memory is set up in dual channel (both on yellow slot) ...I get this damn bip and no boot.However if I set them up in single channel ( one yellow and the other one orange) ..the mobo boot BUT forget about overclocking.

So I reflashed the bios but same thing so I thought my memory was damaged and tried it on another mobo in dual channel...but worked fine.So maybe my CPU ..I did the same and he work fine.

I tried some OCZ gold dual channel and bang..same bip again.So I guess I had to figure that the problem is coming from the mobo..Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Well I have the enermax noisetaker 600W...I always go with enermax about PSU and I 've never been disappointed with them.

Yes I had also tried them in the orange slot but same thing.Yes also like i said in my first post a friend of mine had given me his OCZ 4000 gold serie to try and I had the same problem.

I guess i'm going to have to RMA this board.