Sign in to follow this  
Clocker

NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

I have a few question i have bh-5 ram and i can go much further in the yellow slots than the orange i thought bh-5 was better in the orange does this depend on bios?

I tried to max out my cpu by putting a 133 divider and i maxed out at 2950 i wont post at anything higher even with 2t is this my cpu limit or is this a divider problem?

My system is watercooled.

Well sometimes it depends on the CPU.

I tried my pair of OCZ BH-5 and it doesn't go that high on yellow slots. Most ppl are getting better results on orange slots than yellow slots.

Maybe you can go higher at yellow slots, but stability is another issue.

Btw, how high did u get the BH-5 working and what was the booster set to?

Also, the board doesn't like 133 div on BH-5.

I dont have the boosters but once i was told on this thread the following

But I have the same memory you have in my NF4 SLI [email protected] 2-2-5-2 235 is as high as they will go with 3.9 volts.. Will do 2-3-6-3 to 257 With3.3 volts

and with 2.5 3-6-3 will do 290 with 3.0v . @ 2.5-4-7-3 they will do 325 1:1 with 3.1v

This is with a 10 Multiplier with the 3700 Sandy

I tried as he said to relax the timings since i dont have the boosters i did the following 2.5 3-6-3 and 2.5-4-7-3 cause as he wrote you dont need more than 3.2 volts for relaxed timings but with those timiongs and 1:1 10 multi with 1t or 2t i cant get passed 243 why? How can he go to 325 with those timimgs

Hello Jason. To get those kind of speeds With that memory, and this board you are going to need alot more VDIMM. 3.2v is reliably only going to get you to around 230HTT to 235HTT.

Honest ly relaxing the timmings On BH based memory You are defeteing the purpous or having Low Latiency moduals. timmings looser that 2-3-5-2 is where TCCD or TCC5 shine.

And as far as getting to 325 @ 1:1 I dont think you honestly will ever see that with BH/CH based memory. That is more the specialty of TCCD and TCC5 chips.

But put 3.5v or 3.6v On the BH and 260Htt 1:1 is very possible(but will void youre warrenty)

BEWARE: This web site clicked off a intrusion detection alert on my software

firewall. Something about a buffer overflow technique attempted!!!

I left it on their home page. After 15 minutes, it attempte the same thing every

5 minutes. Nice.....

LOL.. WOW!! You really are a full blown idiot!! I've have never seen anyone, on all the forums I've ever been on, anyone as whacked out as you.. You are almost scary man. get some help brother, not for us, but for yourself.

Guest gallo81

OK, My thoughts about new bios 824:

When I flashed it, I needed to Clear CMOS, it boot normal, with my Memory timings good and 1T so was good.

I entered to BIOS and start to change everything to my settings, and then save and exit. Booomm no video, wow, I figured it out half an hour later that changing one thing then exit, and again enter, change one thing and save and exit, and everytime the same sequence, it works.

The only thing I complain is the Video Spread Spectrum I enable it and after booting it was disable again.

Hope it came a better BIOS with this corrections of spread spectrum enable and to change everything in BIOS once and can boot good.

I needed to raise the Vcore to 1.475 to have it at 1.36-1.38 in Windows and the HTL was on AUTO at 5x so I needed to change to 4x for stability.

Everything its working OK.

i wonder whether it is possible for dfi to come out with the bios dat can solve 2*512MB module wun run 300HTT (or more) @ 1T issue, i hope they will. :)

I'm havin a hard time to get pass 2.8GHz, any kinda voltage i've pumped but still no go (with my old & trust worthy 2*256MB bh-5 on 133 divider).

setting for ldt multiplier & etc same like those recommend in guide, mem. config set to auto.

anyone care to enlighten me on this? :)

I am not saying it CANT be done. As far as the past 2.8gig mark.. But Reading different reviews. and alot of forums... 2.8gig is just a tad over the average OC for the 3000.But the over 300 HTT can easily be accomplished if you run a lower multiplier.. IE 8X multi.

I took my 3000 out of the nf3 ultra board and into my NF4 SLI-D and it will not do over 2.790gig in either board. tried every bios... So I wouldnt think it is the NF3 board or BIOS. as much as it is the 3000 CPU

Look around the different forums and look for the average OC with the 3000 V Revision E. If you are in the 2.7 range you are @ THE AVERAGE(THERE WILL BE A FEW THAT BEATS 2.8GIG ) BUT NOT MANY. and most of those will either be water cooled or Phasechange cooled.

HUMMM where My corner go? :confused:

i've tried with 8X multi too, still no luck, but just once with my tccd... mebe i need to use 166 divider for the ram in order for it to run when htt set > 33X.

one thing to ask, is it the same case with k7:

@ same clock speed, say 9*300 and 8*338

the one with higher HTT(FSB for k7) will need higher voltage? :confused:

Yes it will be close to the same frequency.(this is just example) so people dont bash me for this :angel: I have my 3000 in my LP NF4 and it is running 300HTTX9 Multi @1.58v With a 166 divider . It ran the exact same voltage in the NF3 Ultra-d.

The voltage will more depend(atleast in my case) on the CPU its self. Not the M/B

Yes it will be close to the same frequency.(this is just example) so people dont bash me for this :angel: I have my 3000 in my LP NF4 and it is running 300HTTX9 Multi @1.58v With a 166 divider . It ran the exact same voltage in the NF3 Ultra-d.

The voltage will more depend(atleast in my case) on the CPU its self. Not the M/B

Why is my question? I tried 280x9 and didn't see much of any difference. So I keep mine 1:1, 200.

LOL.. WOW!! You really are a full blown idiot!! I've have never seen anyone, on all the forums I've ever been on, anyone as whacked out as you.. You are almost scary man. get some help brother, not for us, but for yourself.

I didn't lie flamer, so get off my ballz. If you got some "us" complex, I recommend

to seek immediate psycological medical help for you and those "others" in your

head