Sign in to follow this  
Clocker

NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

DID you just install The newer Chipset drivers?If so What I did was just put the SYStem Disk in and install the drivers from the Disk.. It will ask you if you are sure you want to change drivers to older ones.. Just select yes.. That worked on most Boards I have worked with.. If not there is a more complicated way to restore It.. I am just having a Brain fart at the moment .. And cant remember It

Now it works. After sitting overnight It fired right up in the morning and was working fine. I did try to reinstall the drivers from the DFI driver disk, but it would continually freeze. What a quirky bastard of a board!

I'll leave well enough alone. Til next time anyway.

Thx!

so far so good for me and the 824 bios, i had problems booting but changed my ram mhz from auto to 200 and now it's fine, i can change settings now without it defaulting to 349 fsb! :nod: haven't tried overclocking yet, will report back later with results though

so far so good for me and the 824 bios, i had problems booting but changed my ram mhz from auto to 200 and now it's fine, i can change settings now without it defaulting to 349 fsb! :nod: haven't tried overclocking yet, will report back later with results though

Did you get the 216HTT bug?

Did you get the 216HTT bug?

sure seems like he didnt. from what i can read he said it defaulted to 349fsb and not 216.....

I have had random BSODs with 824 as well.

Just tried 711 again after disconnectting my SATA drives and I am in and working with it ok.So a big thanks to the poster who suggested unplugging the power cables as it worked for me.

When I initially flashed to 824 I had real trouble and could not get it to boot with my Raid setup.Cleared the CMOS for 6 hours plus and all was ok.

It did not default to anything other than the 200HTT no sign at all of the 216 bug which I have suffered(never had any other HTT bugs)

Shame really as I just ordered a DFI NF4 and pciE GFX card today which is being delivered in the morning.....

Oh well

J

Guest Tim

216 bug is still there...

Mr. DFI engineer, if you are reading this...I have seen trained monkeys do better jobs....get another job because you SUCK.

The first one, maybe two boots i did not have the 216 bug, but immediately after changing some settings i had it...i'm back to my Neo2 right now because this board is whack, i have problems with every bios now and i can't take it anymore...i'm gonna see if i can get an rma..

btw, ultra-d pwns the neo2 already, the few ram settings sickens me :sad:

I have big problems with the 824 bios. Could'nt get into windows once!!!

Why have they changed the max ram volt to 3,1 instead of 3,2 like the old 705 and 711??

And every time I did an adjustment at the cpu vid control, I did'nt even get into bios, and had to reset cmos.

The old bios got a cpu volt adjustment, but not the 824, why? How do I change cpu voltage then???

I'm back to the 705 bios, at least I can boot with it. I was just hoping that the new bios could fix some ram issues.

This bios is worse than ever

If anyone got any ideas how I can get cpu volt up with the cpu vid controll, please tell me. I nedd at least 1,6 v.

Thanks

Will my fortron 530 work for this particulau mobo or will I have to go buy a 24 pin psu?

Im selling my newark and dfi 250gb to get this and wanna know wha all ill have to buy..

Also one more thng, will mu 90c cool an x2? or will that have to be another purchase for me?

Will my fortron 530 work for this particulau mobo or will I have to go buy a 24 pin psu?

Im selling my newark and dfi 250gb to get this and wanna know wha all ill have to buy..

Also one more thng, will mu 90c cool an x2? or will that have to be another purchase for me?

Im not sure if these temp's are correct, what do you all think? If so, the XP90C works fine.

dual%20prime.JPG

the Power supply will work. This is a 20 pin connector Board