NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't do that, you've used my guides to get your machine working!

What if it stops working? Whatcha gonna do then monseur?

Anybody for a BAN for GunBloade????

LOL.. Wow.. I hope DFI is very, very careful!! The entire company could collapse without RODAN leading the simple people into the light. I bet most of us would have never got the board to boot without RODAN!! THANK YOU RODAN!! THANK YOU!! I'm naming my next child "RODAN", boy or girl... BLESS YOU RODAN!! God bless you man!!

Who is John Galt?? It must be Rodan!!

You guys want to work on the boards and get off the name calling and BS then fine. Otherwise this thread will have outlived its' usefullness. Back to the business at hand.

This is my current status with this board and is all I know about all the rumor-mongering. Works fine for me now...with 8/15/05 bios and Corsair PC4400C2.5...

I would expect DFI the company can start or stop production of any board at any time if they desire to do so just as any other company can do so. Personally I have been rather unfond of the marriage of 939 cpu and 754 chipset from the first since Epox and MSI are still struggling to this day with their boards too. Now they want to turn around and marry a 754 cpu to a PCI-e card using an NF4 chipset and gawd himself does not know how that will work.

So past all of that I have no clues further and just use my NF3 U-D on along while I twist and tweak one or two NF4 boards.

RGone...

rodan = no sig after this long, gets a ban

the rest of you...better listen up like Rgone says and quit the bs or this thread will be done for as we do not have time to babysit everyone. When I wake up and get 7 emails begging me to come and stop the flaming and bs in this thread, it's time to take a pretty hard stance with some of you.

Most of you are good members and are trying to help...there's a couple of you that are looking for a nice quick vacation. Keep it clean and on topic, and be respectful...

Ok so yeah, this thread is off topic....

So what's happened to these boards?

DFI's just stopped producing them? WTH am I supposed to do now?!?!?!

I want a word from A_G or RGone on this..

no. I emailed them last night and got a reply today. Board is in full production and will continue to be so until further notice.

Anyone here having sucess running 2 gig's of ram faster than 166(auto setting) stable enough for bf2 ? if so can you give me whats settings made it work

Also just wanting people to share what bios setting's worked for them as to help me achieve a stable mild overclock of my 4400 to 4800 speed, as this seems easy enough but bf2 stable is a different story.

Anyone here seeing beter results from using Win XP 64 BIT? Im using the eval download and it seems very quick and stable so far.

Anyone here having sucess running 2 gig's of ram faster than 166(auto setting) stable enough for bf2 ? if so can you give me whats settings made it work

Also just wanting people to share what bios setting's worked for them as to help me achieve a stable mild overclock of my 4400 to 4800 speed, as this seems easy enough but bf2 stable is a different story.

Anyone here seeing beter results from using Win XP 64 BIT? Im using the eval download and it seems very quick and stable so far.

Not sure about using 4 sticks.. I'm using a OCZ 2 Gig kit, see my sig. Anyway, the whole key for me was a tip I got in some earlier posts, download and run A64 Tweaker, print or copy all the ram timings, go back into bios and enter them manually. After rebooting, you can feel free to tweak some of the timings, including 1T, etc.. Good Luck!