NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunblade, Frank Wong is an employee of DFI. He told me for a fact that this board is not being sold in it's current configuration any longer by DFI to distributors. I'm not trying to be argumentative here. I'm stating what I was told in a phone conversation with a DFI employee. This conversation took place less than 2 weeks ago.

i want someone who really works for dfi and tell us the REAL facts.
therein lies a real problem. it's not in dfi's best interest to be too forthcoming about an issue such as this.

it's good to see real customers stepping up and warning ppl about purchasing a discontinued and obviously flawed product. quite a refreshing change of pace from the company spin and user fan boyism usually seen on this forum.

therein lies a real problem. it's not in dfi's best interest to be too forthcoming about an issue such as this.

it's good to see real customers stepping up and warning ppl about purchasing a discontinued and obviously flawed product. quite a refreshing change of pace from the company spin and user fan boyism usually seen on this forum.

thats a problem i dont see any NEWS about it here.

if the fanatism critic was for me, you are wrong again.

this is my first dfi board, using any cpu intel or amd, i was on the intel/abit side till now.

Well I agree they May be paid by DFI, But If i remember correctly A_G told everyone from the begining that you should wait till the board matured some be fore buying it. Sounds like he was pretty straight forward to me about it.

Now I am not saying that I havent had problems with the board. But I found ways to get around them.

I am not saying that DFI shouldnt attempt to fix, or replace the boards with a new revision, Or credit to anouther Board.

All I was saying is A_G and RGONE was very straight forward from the beginning about this BOARD.

All I was saying about the avalibility was you can find it if you want one.I was not saying anything about if they are still making this current revision,or anouther revision for that matter. Because I dont know one way or the other bout that..Pretty sure you dont either!!!!

But why fill up a bunch of pages with BULL when you have already made youre point. On youre OPINION. If you want to HELP? HELP!!! If not DONT

My self I am in here to help on my own time, I get Paid by no one affiliated with DFI.

amen brutha

PS: i love my board and i have followed this thread for a while, i feel that i got more than my money's worth. My cheapo rosewill ram wouldnt oc for . in my A78NX and hated 1T. This board i get a 20mhz oc on em and 1T. Oh... and the positioning of the memory slots... great. THANKS DFI/Newegg!

Well... If all that is true, then Im stuck with it for a while :cool: . So can someone tell me what ram works with this board the best? I need something I can get 500+ FSB with.

They don't make ddr1000 yet.

Stuck with what, gonna keep it on 602/7xx bios or you thinking dfi will mail

you an invitation to get a free rev 2 board?

amen brutha

..... feel that i got more than my money's worth.

I think xen your missing the point, 4 months does NOT get you your moneys

worth.

Unless your a oc thrill seeker benchmark bound and have tonns of money...

They don't make ddr1000 yet.

Stuck with what, gonna keep it on 602/7xx bios or you thinking dfi will mail

you an invitation to get a free rev 2 board?

Sorry, I meant ddr 500+ And I take it your answer was total sarcasm with no real value to my question.

Sorry, I meant ddr 500+ And I take it your answer was total sarcasm with no real value to my question.

Well, I feel sorry to hear you think your "stuck" and have thrown away good

hard errned cash. I'm not labeling you with stupidity, just like I'm sure your not

labeling me sarcastic.

get those module with d43 chips, they can do 3-4-4-x at 250HTT+, a cheap solution, or get a ocz booster if your current modules run on winbond chip, 3.2V ain't enough to get them run 250HTT. :)

if u aim for more, get tccd instead. i can see some patriot xlbk or corsair 3200xl doing impressive oc, 300HTT or higher... :angel:

*pls correct me if i'm wrong... ;)

Well, I feel sorry to hear you think your "stuck" and have thrown away good

hard errned cash. I'm not labeling you with stupidity, just like I'm sure your not

labeling me sarcastic.

Well... I am pretty stupid when it comes to this Mobo. I freely admit that, LOL.

I honestly thought you were being sarcastic. Do you have a link to the Rev 2? and possibly some memory that I can take a SD 3700 to 2.7 without trying 3000 different ram settings in the bios?