NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

anyone usin mbm to monitor temp, voltages n etc?

i got mine installed, showin sum freakin readins... :sweat:

+5v rail = 3.99v

+12v rail = 11.00v :confused:

but in bios everything juz nice, +5 = 4.9 while +12 = 11.78...

any idea how to deal w/ this guys?

thx in adv... :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone usin mbm to monitor temp, voltages n etc?

i got mine installed, showin sum freakin readins... :sweat:

+5v rail = 3.99v

+12v rail = 11.00v :confused:

but in bios everything juz nice, +5 = 4.9 while +12 = 11.78...

any idea how to deal w/ this guys?

thx in adv... :)

You wil find similar readings no matter what you use (smart guardian, mbm5, etc...) as the sensors are pretty whack as far as readings go. Nothing you can do to change this though I would suggest checking your rails with a multimeter. Your PSU is not listed in your signature and those numbers look worse than what myself and others have reported. Are you using Soundx98's MBM5 data file?

J, you can expect some pm's from this group of meat eating board jockeys

since I took the liberty of post some of your quotes to them!!!

We will call you Neo, you are the one!!!

:nod: LMFAO, at least after all your difficulties you still have a good sense of humor. :)

Cheers

thx oldguy, i juz dl'ed data file, will giv 'em a try tomorrow instead. my psu is stated in my siggy, verudium powerlite 450W, shud be enuf rite? :sweat:

can sum1 enlighten me bout settin up voltage for d cpu? there are 2 things to be setup rite? :confused:

i put mine 1.45 then +0.2 run 9*300 stably, lowerin to +0.1 causes crash in window... :confused:

any idea how i can reduce d voltage n get it run stably? 1.65v is kinda high isn't it? :sweat:

thx oldguy, i juz dl'ed data file, will giv 'em a try tomorrow instead. my psu is stated in my siggy, verudium powerlite 450W, shud be enuf rite? :sweat:

can sum1 enlighten me bout settin up voltage for d cpu? there are 2 things to be setup rite? :confused:

i put mine 1.45 then +0.2 run 9*300 stably, lowerin to +0.1 causes crash in window... :confused:

any idea how i can reduce d voltage n get it run stably? 1.65v is kinda high isn't it? :sweat:

Never heard of a "verudium" ;)

You are fine at that volatge. This thing undervolts quite a bit...see THESE actual measurements...

ROFL...you mean the "V-450LP"??? how are we supposed to know wat that is???

1.45v + 0.2 does not equal 1.65v (not in the mind of DFI anyway)...follow the link in my sig, and then goto the link about voltages...it will show you some settings, and wat the REAL voltage will equal...

but yeah...don't believe wat the BIOS or any software says about voltages or temperatures...get out a multimetre and test the rails yourself if you're worried...and if you're not actually having any problems, then i'd say you're pretty safe...

my bad guys, i'm juz a newbie in this oc thingy, d time i bought this psu of mine was a year ago. at dat moment, i know nothing bout ocz, enermax etc... :tooth:

i'm happy as long as i'm gettin d max outa my existin stuffz... ;)

hmm... d buyin of dmm is inevitable... i'll join u guys soon... :D

I'm using Smartguardian V1.0 for NF3 250Gb on the NF3 Ultra-D. Readings seems to be pretty good.

+12v = 11.71

+5v = 4.91

+3.3v = 3.20

Btw, PWM shows Chipset temp and Chipset shows PWM temp. Also, this board doesn't support fan control features so controlling the fan through SW wont work.

Download: http://www.dfi.com.tw/Upload/Driver/Ihdoctor.zip

Hey guys, Im new here, but have been following the thread since I got the board the day it came out in the US. :) In anycase you've all helped me already more than you think, but I've hit a wall in my OCing. I can't get the htt over 240. regardless of voltage. I'm stable up until this, but once hit 240 my comp won't post and my harddrive just makes a clicking sound. Im using the sata ports nearest to the HD cage, which i assume are 3&4. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys, Im new here, but have been following the thread since I got the board the day it came out in the US. :) In anycase you've all helped me already more than you think, but I've hit a wall in my OCing. I can't get the htt over 240. regardless of voltage. I'm stable up until this, but once hit 240 my comp won't post and my harddrive just makes a clicking sound. Im using the sata ports nearest to the HD cage, which i assume are 3&4. Any help would be appreciated.

Wrong channels for sata...the two nearest the cpu are 3/4...