Sign in to follow this  
Clocker

NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

getter Look back at Oldguys older post there it alot on how to some of the BIOS quirks worked around 705 has been the easiest for me.. I have got the other ones to work fine. But for no gain why go through the hoops

In 705 I flash

1 Imed. Shut down disconnect power , remove battery, Set Clear CMOS jumper to 2&3. and give it 10 mins.

2 Replace cmos jumper,replace battery, Then power back on.

When posting Hold down DEL key.

3 Set optimal settings,And enable raid. and nothing else.

4 Boot into windows all the way.then reboot

5 (heres where it gets tricky)usualy the first reboot will take along time to post.. Hold DEL key when it finaly post and set HTT from 349 to 200. And boot back into windows..

6 Then set time and date in windows.. Reboot

7 The make slow changes and boot into Windows each time.. By the fifth or sixth change I can make changes at will

I can usualy do this in about 15 mins

Back to my corner!!!!!! :confused:

Guest gallo81
OK, two things.

My PSU have for the 5VSB 2A, and it says on the manual of the board for use the Keyboard Power On you need at least 720mA so is OK for my PSU but it doesn't work, anyone with this problem too?

Thnak you everyone.

Well, a long time on research I found the problem.

I was used to put password on past mobos and after the last digit or key of your password, the computer turned on.

Well, here is different, you need to put password and after that hit "ENTER" hehe, I figured it out.

One last question, which SATA ports are better, 1&2 or 3&4 for RAID?

Thank you everyone.

Well, a long time on research I found the problem.

I was used to put password on past mobos and after the last digit or key of your password, the computer turned on.

Well, here is different, you need to put password and after that hit "ENTER" hehe, I figured it out.

One last question, which SATA ports are better, 1&2 or 3&4 for RAID?

Thank you everyone.

glad you found the problem with the password!

the ports next to the CPU are best (3&4, i think) if you are overclocking...as the other ones aren't locked...

if you're not overclocking, then i don't really think there is a difference...

pantonious I tested my pc with prime for 10hours no probs 110 loops of test 8 in memetest no

error my goal is 2.6ghz but it crashes on desktop or i get the blue screen i put ram voltage to 3.2 any other setting i could change that might help Ive seen some of you guys change driver strength.Also i got that cold boot prob a couple of times maybe i should try another bios or should i wait for the next official.

JasonX Have you tried relaxing you memory timmings. You memory might not be able to handle 2-2-2-5 over 200 or so.. Just because that is the spec.. Does not mean they will Overclock much with those settings.. and If you relax them you may be able to get youre memory to run at a faster MHZ.. the more you are able to overclock them...

JasonX Have you tried relaxing you memory timmings. You memory might not be able to handle 2-2-2-5 over 200 or so.. Just because that is the spec.. Does not mean they will Overclock much with those settings.. and If you relax them you may be able to get youre memory to run at a faster MHZ.. the more you are able to overclock them...

Thx man but i want to get as far as i can with those 2225 timings what is that driver strenght setting for? I have the ocz powerstream 520 can i adjust the 3.3 rail to give more volts to my ram?And i where to relax timings should i start with which timing?

I am so shocked at how easy everything is going with this new board.. I must say, when I decided to buy it, I was prepared for a hellacious battle after reading of so many various problems.. I've only had a limited amount of time in the last couple of days to play with it.. but as of now, I'm at 235x11 @ 1.4v.. 1:1 on ram. I honestly expected my ram to give me some grief even before now. 2t setting was bothering me at first but I really dont think its that big of a deal. I did set drive strength to 50% but other than that, one little voltage bump on cpu and start moving fsb.. LOL.. what more can you ask for??

I cant believe NewEgg is not selling this board anymore.. I think it is a real dis-service to all the highend AGP owners out there.. I bought mine at Mwave.

You can read many forums and easily get the impression that this board spells nothing but trouble, but for a board that supports X2 right out of the box and is allowing me to O.C. this easily... IT'S A GREAT BOARD!!!

I think its time that all the peeps that have had great luck to get off their LAZY ASSES and report the GOODNESS on all the forums.. Peace!

b.t.w. 77122 on Aquamark3... only benchie I've really run so far..

b.t.w. 77122 on Aquamark3... only benchie I've really run so far..

Get ta tweakin...you should be in the mid 80's with that GFX card :D