NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm......I got my 3700+ SD yesterday...overclocking isn't going anywhere....

Max = 264x10 = 2640Mhz 166div. 220Mhz Memory..... 1.65v Watercooled.

I can't get anything over (242x11) 2660Mhz not a mhz more....temps are ok, rails are fine, memory is divided correctly thus it isn't the memory....Vcore is very stable...

2660Mhz on a week 22 CABGE 3700+ is really low, and I bet it's the mobo's fault.

Another thing is that I can't run 1T....with Value VX 2-2-2-5, I can do anything 2T but when I use 1T it barely gets into windows and just reboots then.... what the? :confused:

Sorry about the rant yesterday, just had it with the board, but trying again.... :cool:

Hm......I got my 3700+ SD yesterday...overclocking isn't going anywhere....

Max = 264x10 = 2640Mhz 166div. 220Mhz Memory..... 1.65v Watercooled.

I can't get anything over (242x11) 2660Mhz not a mhz more....temps are ok, rails are fine, memory is divided correctly thus it isn't the memory....Vcore is very stable...

2660Mhz on a week 22 CABGE 3700+ is really low, and I bet it's the mobo's fault.

Another thing is that I can't run 1T....with Value VX 2-2-2-5, I can do anything 2T but when I use 1T it barely gets into windows and just reboots then.... what the? :confused:

Sorry about the rant yesterday, just had it with the board, but trying again.... :cool:

What are your memory timings???

Also, just for laughs try 133 and 100 divider to see if the board will go over 300.... :D

Well 703 is a no go for me as well.

Tried a 8 hour clear bios overnight and came to it this morning and it wont let me save any settings regardless of what I try and do so gone back to the 602.

Going to let it run like this for a while and see if everything loosens up lol.

J

no that is 1:1 .. but i do have a question for YA rebel if i can i am not understanding this my Super PI scores suck even at that clock.. any sugestions?

That is quite good... Congrats!!!!

What are you getting for 1 million??? 30-31 sec....?

Well 703 is a no go for me as well.

Tried a 8 hour clear bios overnight and came to it this morning and it wont let me save any settings regardless of what I try and do so gone back to the 602.

Going to let it run like this for a while and see if everything loosens up lol.

J

What SATA ports are you using...? 3&4...?

What are your memory timings???

Also, just for laughs try 133 and 100 divider to see if the board will go over 300.... :D

2-2-2-5 2T at the moment, everything else at auto because I don't have a frickin idea what they are :nod:

I will check the max FSB when I get around to it, it's now stresstesting for a couple of hours.... :)

Yes its 1m= 32.. I would have thought it would have been in the 20's though... I am thinking of maybe putting the Mach 2 gt on it this week... Kids will be gone to their Moms.. so then its DADDYS time to get real serious with this thing....hehehehe

Yes its 1m= 32.. I would have thought it would have been in the 20's though... I am thinking of maybe putting the Mach 2 gt on it this week... Kids will be gone to their Moms.. so then its DADDYS time to get real serious with this thing....hehehehe

No, 32 is fine for 2.5Gig.... One needs 2.8Gig+ to break 30..... See "results" in my siggie..