Sign in to follow this  
Clocker

NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Patriot XBLK 2X512 which is TCCD is about $195US and is almost as good as G.Skill "LE"...

You guys don't know how lucky you are in terms of prices for hardware :( We pretty much have to pay a premium compared to you guys AND we get it later than you guys do.

---dens

Just to put in my 2 cents..... I have spent to much time a cortin this old girl to get rid of her now she is startin to act right... She does have her ways .... but even the most gracious ladys do.... hehehe.....Thanks for all youre help .. HOOT... ... the only things I have to teach her now can be fixed with BIOS fixs... and heck even on the most perfect( if there is one) they redo BIOS all the time for them to..... And thanks to every one else here for the things i have learned from you all.. even the ones that are fed up and callin it quites

OK now i dont have two cents any more can someone give me a loan :D

Quick question....I have been following this thread for a few weeks now and I have already applied and received my RMA#; but I was wondering if I would have any problems just running it stock for a week or two (B4 -15 Days are up) and then seeing if any changes come by way of DFI or work arounds by you guys? If not then I would send it back.

Thanks Old Guy and Rebelshaven.

Rebel my sig was off, should be right now. But my troubles were doing anything aside from setting defaults. I can boot into windows if I don't adjust anything but then trying to go back and adjust any setting got me that wink wink on the drive lights and no boot. I'll screw with it some more tomorrow but I don't really have the patience for this one. I have overclocked everything to come down the pike since the celeron 300 and never had these issues. Not sure it's worth all this!!

Which SATA ports are you using...?

My Kingston HyperX is part#KHX4000 is it TCCD mem? Also will the soundstorm drivers work with this onboard sound.

I'm not sure... I just got more Kingston HyperX "UL" which is TCCD. The MSI Neo2 Plat will go to 300 only on this mem for me, and I have 2 of them....

Can you find it on NewEgg and post a link...

Which SATA ports are you using...?

3 & 4 the ones by the CPU. I have followed this thread from the beginning...not that I couldn't have missed something but the NEO2 had the same issues.

I might just have a stinker here but I will try a few more tricks with the bios before I give up.

Ok most stable setting i can get it at is 252x10 DDR33 1T 3-4-8-4

Still have cold boot problem.

I'm going to try and sell my ram and get some better ones.

Hey guys.. do you think i should sell this board for now and wait for Rev 2? I mean Rev 2 would have significant improvements including stability etc (basically improvements on every aspect of the rev 1 right?) and how about the layout? Does anybody have information on Rev 2? Seriosuly something wrong with temperature probe... my heatsink aint even hot and it says 51C load... really cant take this to the max if I cannot see the proper temperature...

Question: Does 705 boot with 1T or 2T as default?

With 2X512 G.Skill "LE":

On a Cleared CMOS, it POST's 2T..

Load Optimized Defaults, and it POST's at 1T

I then set to my siggie, but with CPC on "Auto" and it posted at 1T!!!!!

I went back into BIOS and set 2T... End test... :)