Sign in to follow this  
Clocker

NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

size.jpg

Dispite all probs... finally getting some nice results... I will push the cpu further in the near future :)

we have rules here...if you bothered to read them at all...

Dispite all probs... finally getting some nice results... I will push the cpu further in the near future :)

How about shrinkin' the image size DOWN in the immediate future...

EDIT: Damn AG you are fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

we have rules here...if you bothered to read them at all...

hehe... I saw some other guys do it also... so I thought... but sorry :)

Now I know the tags for it, wont happen again :)

Curious if anyone is running Mushkin Redline with a divider and over 200Mhz. My Mushkin Black lvl II BH-5 will run my current settings fine (260x10 w/ 166 Divider for 217Mhz) at 2-2-2-5 2T 2.8v. When I try to run 2GB at these settings I get errors in memtest, so I tried swapping the Mushkin Black for the Redline and I get tons of errors in memtest and windows will not boot. Anyone else have Redline and experiencing these issues?

Curious if anyone is running Mushkin Redline with a divider and over 200Mhz. My Mushkin Black lvl II BH-5 will run my current settings fine (260x10 w/ 166 Divider for 217Mhz) at 2-2-2-5 2T 2.8v. When I try to run 2GB at these settings I get errors in memtest, so I tried swapping the Mushkin Black for the Redline and I get tons of errors in memtest and windows will not boot. Anyone else have Redline and experiencing these issues?

I think eboyo could not go beyond 260 1:1 with his mushkins and he was having trouble with running a divider of 166 at that frequency. He ended up putting some corsair memory in and he was able to use the divider. I believe his mushies were either the XP3500 or XP4000's. I did experience the same issue with my XP3200's at 260X11 but I think that was more just plain being maxed out on the CPU. Tried corsair xms, pqi turbo and still couldn't go further. Tried G.skill and was able to get to like 262????? :D

I believe it was mentioned in an email response from technical support in Europe posted in this thread suggesting people only use DDR400 memory for now. Great suggestion eh?

A guy on gathering.tweakers.net flashed 705 without any problems, he has no time to check further because he's leaving tomorrow to his holiday destination...

A guy on gathering.tweakers.net flashed 705 without any problems, he has no time to check further because he's leaving tomorrow to his holiday destination...

I too flashed to 705 without problems. I also flashed to 629 without problems. Flashing is not the problem, the bios creating a state of non-boot is.............boot and reboot and more reboot just to get rid of the bios...........That was my experience. And I couldn't give either of those bios the boot fast enough. That is on MY rig but others have had success but no one has reported ANY REAL IMPROVEMENT.

So w/ all these problems would you guys still get this board? I was seriously considering upgrading to this board but now I'm leaning more toward the MSI K8N Neo2. Not only is it cheaper but it comes w/ 8 channel audio as opposed to 6. I want to like and purchase this board but at this point it just doesn't seem worth the problems. This would be the second machine I've built so it may have to many bios options anyway...

I also just tried it and I had no problem, but I switched to 2X256 Patriot XBLK... The reboot into 705 was fine; loaded optimized defaults and re-booted without problem...

Set the system to 10X250, 4X, 200 1T 2.5-3-7-3 and re-booted just fine...

Went to 9X275, 200 1T 2.5-3-7-3 and the system hung with long slow beeps... Had to clear CMOS to get going again...

Now, with 602 and/or 629, 9X275, 200 1T 2.5-3-7-3 use to boot just fine....

Didn't do anything else other then flash back to 629....