Sign in to follow this  
Clocker

NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

CPU voltage problem? It reports off, but there is no problem getting some heavy voltage to the chip on this thing. Of all teh things to complain about, voltages on a DFI? If nothing else, they are peerless at delivering volts without a HW mod.

For getting above 300, it takes 1.75 LDT voltage as far as I have seen.

This thread is pure comedy gold. I like checking in every once in a while to see what the crybabies have found wrong with this board.

reading and speaking mandarin are very different things, and if it is written characters that need to be translated, make use of the internet, since dialect and pronounciation will be useless in decyphering a written message.

My boards actually been alright in terms of stability *knock on wood*. I'm just having a really hard time getting my 6800 to perform well with it! My performance is sooo bad right now with the board, I might as well pack this board up and go back to my Barton @2.5ghz. Even with the A64 @ 2.35, I'm getting almost 1000 points less than what I was getting with my barton. I thought turning on those options in the bios fixed it. NOpe I was wrong. I'm right back at 4000 points right now. WTF?

Well if you want to talk about *FUN*...I decided to do a fresh install and run raid 0 to see what problems would crop up. I'll skip the disappearing drives and jump straight to the memory that *WAS* working perfectly fine at 1T with a single SATA II setup. I cleared cmos and loaded optimized defaults. I did not adjust any voltages. I made sure it was 2T during install. Had a few failures to re-boot all the way during initial installation reboots. Still did not increase voltage (cuz that's what it took a couple of weeks ago). She's running stable so I decide to go through a windows update routine to see if it could get through all the reboots with all the critical updates and what not. No problem till the very last re-boot after updating internet explorer. Hit the old reset and all was well. A few minutes of OCCT. some 3D benchies (all stock at this point).

Then I changed to 1T..................On memory that was 1T hours before and stable at 230mhz 2-3-2-6 3.2v. Instant bsod upon reboot and it went into a reboot loop of three in a row. Tried a few changes like voltage and nothing helped so I set it back to 2T and she's a no go into windows...At this point the OS is corrupt ;)

Sooooo...I did it all over again to try and repeat the same failure. Reformatted, the whole nine yards from scratch. Didn't bother with downloading any updates, just went straight back to 1T after install and got instant bsod. Switched back to 2T and she booted no problem. Back and forth a few times taking notes on the bsod messages. The first was a page fault error of some sort. So I changed virtual memory to 768/768 and magically she booted at 1T.............Once :D A few back and forths with 1T~2T and shut her down at 2AM....

Now that's what I call FUN.................... :sweat:

CPU voltage problem? It reports off, but there is no problem getting some heavy voltage to the chip on this thing. Of all teh things to complain about, voltages on a DFI? If nothing else, they are peerless at delivering volts without a HW mod.

For getting above 300, it takes 1.75 LDT voltage as far as I have seen.

This thread is pure comedy gold. I like checking in every once in a while to see what the crybabies have found wrong with this board.

reading and speaking mandarin are very different things, and if it is written characters that need to be translated, make use of the internet, since dialect and pronounciation will be useless in decyphering a written message.

Who the hell are you?

DFI themselves have stated there are definite big problems with the board and you go around thinking your top dog calling everyone cry babies?

Get off your ego trick, friend. We pay money, we expect to have a full working stable product, especially one that has been around for so long amd from a rather reliable motherboard maker as DFI (nForce chipset).

SATA II is working is woking on this Board?

The Manual says , only SATA I is working.

Well one worked fine for over a week. If yer wondering does it have full SATA II functionality then no it does not.

I need winxp64bit drivers that will work with my dfi nf3 ultra-d (6.25 beta:the lan doenst work)

contact Nvidia. They make the LAN and they write the drivers for it.

contact Nvidia. They make the LAN and they write the drivers for it.

how can i contact nvidia, i didnt find the email support adress

www.nvidia.com

we don't support 64-bit OS at this time because it is too immature, the drivers are faulty, and we have not had enough time to verify if the OS (which is full of bugs itself) works properly with all the different mfg's hardware/drivers.