NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it simple and direct english... :nod:

Hey TicTac....While yer cruzin around here just thought I'd thank you for all yer bios work...504 works great in the old LP NF3 250gb ;) Keep up the good work!!!

You said a good deal there Old Guy. TicTac has certainly helped more than one company and users of that companie's stuff out.

RGone...

Hey TicTac....While yer cruzin around here just thought I'd thank you for all yer bios work...504 works great in the old LP NF3 250gb ;) Keep up the good work!!!

Look forward to seeing if and how they respond. I certainly hope it isn't like the glossed over response that someone already posted in here somewhere...3rd party software my butt....Is the BIOS 3rd party software????????
Yeah the blamed everything on memory instability and 3rd party software for the most part....what complete BS....I'll be posting my response back in here assuming I get one

Thought I would post with my thoughts on the nf3 ultra-d, well I have had it for about a week and have had no problem with mine after doing some fine tuning. Yes it undervolts the cpu bad and does not have a good cpu voltage table. My fx -55 130 nm defaults to 1.40 in the bios, it recongnized the sd4000 no problem. I have not had any problem with the release bios and memory.. I have been able to run run all my memory at 1t, even had my 4 sticks of OCZ 3200 256mb (not rev 2) running at 1t. I have ran the old ocz 3200 2x256 , 4x256, ocz rev 2 2x512, and my G. skill 4400le 2 x 512.. I have had the htt up to 320 2.5-3-3-6 with the g.skill.

I flashed to the updated bios on the DFI website, forgot the name because I wanted to.. ( IT SUCKED did i mention that) It took me the better part of an hour to get the old bios installed... the new one SUCKED for me....

but DFI needs to get oscar on the bios, we needs some fixes... oh and get rid of the warning message on the post screen about somethin somethin rom... :shake:

my specs on this rig

602 bios

pcp&c 510 sli

fx-55 130nm

ocz pc3200 2-2-2-5 X 220

850XT PE

2X74 Raptors

xp-120 W/ sunon fan

Hi OldGuy, RGone, AG !! For a Motherboard that's been on the market for a month this thread is HUGH (lol)

No more BSOD's at startup on any of my motherboards (yea) I ordered a bunch of GSkill PC4000LE 2x512 (samsung 516 chipset) :( They are running nice and smooth at stock with Zero Errors in any test.

I see there is no fix available yet, just wanted to let you all know i'm still ALIVE (rofl)

I see TicTac was here, That man knows how to make a bios :)

Maybe i'll copy this whole thread in a word document and e-mail it to DFI (lol- evil) Just kidding (rofl) Speedpc :)

Nubuis: good email man. If everyone wrote that to them, maybe something would get done. I honestly don't have a clue what they are doing over there.

NineBall: unfortunately Rgone did not lie at all when he said they are barely aware of this place. More of a nuisance to them we think. Thankfully most things we see wrong on most boards can be fixed easily or we can get them to fix it easily. Unforunately some things like this 939 AGP board... who knows.

tictac: we can probably get you a board if YOU want to try your hand at a bios for it. The only thing besides the board you would get would more or less be satisfaction that you yet again fixed a mfg's problem.

(doesn't sound so good when I put it like that does it lol)

oh and get rid of the warning message on the post screen about somethin somethin rom... :shake:

is that the one on the RAID screen when you go into the BIOS???

i've seen it too...just ignore it now, don't seem to mean anything :P

is that the one on the RAID screen when you go into the BIOS???

i've seen it too...just ignore it now, don't seem to mean anything :P

i have this problem also last9.

i think problem is cos by sata hdd on sata connector 1 &/or 2.

i try swith it to 3 &/or 4, problem solve.

remember also enable sata-2 primary raid in bios not sata primaty raid.

correct me if im wrong.