NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look To Corsair not here . My value runs fine at 1T 400 ..... Better yet look to AMD if yur lil X2 cant hack it ....

The X2 was updated with the latest memory controller as Venice/San Diego.

And a X2 is hardly little, friend.

You are also only running 2x1024. I am running 4x512, which is suppose to work at DDR 400 @ 2T.

This must be a DFI problem. I can run 2x512 @ DDR 400 with 1T or 2T easily.

Hey Old Guy.... thanks for the advice on the arctic silencer. I had to keep re-adjusting my x800 all the time so it didn't smack against the fan. I just spent 2 mins with a hacksaw and *presto* no more nusance

Hacksaws is always fun :D Run that stocker till it dies...Or starts squealing again...

The X2 was updated with the latest memory controller as Venice/San Diego.

And a X2 is hardly little, friend.

You are also only running 2x1024. I am running 4x512, which is suppose to work at DDR 400 @ 2T.

This must be a DFI problem. I can run 2x512 @ DDR 400 with 1T or 2T easily.

I'd almost swear that I read an article posted by speedpc linking to anandtech regarding this very subject with the Rev E's and that they truly don't support 4 dimms at DDR400 even at 2T at this point...I'll do a little backtracking and dig it up...

http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2457&p=3

Doesn't touch on the DDR400 only the 2T...Looks like until they get the 200mhz memory lock working "correctly" you are stuck with DDR333.............

I was running 4 dimms at different types2x512 corsair V and Corsair 2x256 PC 3500 BH6 all at the same time for a total of 1536 DC 1:1 1T Right? but I can't run My2 x1GB crucial at 1t . I

I cant complain , Because I am not going for benchmarks,,,, Just Bandwidth which I got , even @ 2 T 3 3 8 3 240 1:1 I'm lovin it p-eroid.....

Sure I can do 2800 on my chip But I keep my expectations realistic.....

Ok I just installed the nf3 ultra-d board with a 4400 X2 all is finally working but at post it says ddr 333 and single channel how can I fix this.

Sorry for the double post

I'm sure you did it manually in the bios Right????

Ok I just installed the nf3 ultra-d board with a 4400 X2 all is finally working but at post it says ddr 333 and single channel how can I fix this.

Sorry for the double post

Put a signature together with yer specs so we can see what yer using...Without seeing anything I'll throw a guess out there that you have two sticks of memory, one in slot 1 (orange) and one in slot 3 (yellow)?? If that's the case put em both in the first two orange slots..............dual channel 200mhz......max mem oc on auto...

Put a siggy together anyways like mine or anyone elses as an example....

4x512MB double-ranked DIMMs:

Venice/San Diego/X2 = DDR400 @ 2T

Winchester/Clawhammer/Newcastle = DDR333 @ 2T

this is on the NF4

the NF3... i still cant get it to boot to 1T and get Trp of 2 (always sets to 3), i get too many oddities...i'm just not putting a lot of effort into this board until DFI comes up with a truly viable bios that fixes the things we've been yelling about for a couple of weeks.