NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and no..

it is not supposed to default to 333 anymore, but it still wont do 1T w 4 ds dimms in.

No Offence but I had 4Dimms 2x512 corsairV's and 2x256Corsair BH5's doing 1T, but I cant get these 1024x2Dimms

Here's a thought, based on the chipset fan grind, how bout we all KEEP rma'ing these

boards back to dfi or retailer untill they fix JUST that 1 damn thing, eh ?????

That ought to be good rma for, oh lets see here........ every single one of these mobo's

made to date...!.!.

ps. forums need auto-spellcheck.

Here's a thought, based on the chipset fan grind, how bout we all KEEP rma'ing these

boards back to dfi or retailer untill they fix JUST that 1 damn thing, eh ?????

That ought to be good rma for, oh lets see here........ every single one of these mobo's

made to date...!.!.

ps. forums need auto-spellcheck.

Thanks for reminding me :nod: How could I not include the pencil pokin fun I had with that lil pos in my "things to do" list for DFI?

Hey guys, what's a good software to monitor hard temps and voltages on this board? I can't seem to find a good software (dunno where to download smartguardian?) and I don't want to use ntune.

Hey guys, what's a good software to monitor hard temps and voltages on this board? I can't seem to find a good software (dunno where to download smartguardian?) and I don't want to use ntune.

The modified MBM from ,, ah I forgot his name . but it's a few posts back...Its the most complete that's for sure... SoundX98 ..It works as good as any.

The modified MBM from ,, ah I forgot his name . but it's a few posts back...Its the most complete that's for sure

Soundx98....Just do a search for his user name. He has the links in his signature...

Guest Swagman6531

Hey Old Guy.... thanks for the advice on the arctic silencer. I had to keep re-adjusting my x800 all the time so it didn't smack against the fan. I just spent 2 mins with a hacksaw and *presto* no more nusance