Sign in to follow this  
Clocker

NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Don't understand what's hapened,

I test it at default 2.0ghz 200 2/2/2/5/1t ok

try 275 1t ( not stable under memtest) and sandra ok ???

try 280 1t no 2t ok

now I retry at 312/255 1t and all is fine ~ 7300 / 7400 (90%)

, got crazy !!!!

Thats crazy man, ooh maybe sweetspots up high. Be like nuclear power plants can be unstable when low. <-- i have no real idea what im talking about.

What about voltage was it changed?

Well after giving the 629 bios a moderately good review, I have to recant. On the first boot it had gone to "safe" settings and I had to stop again and reset the FSB. That took so I blew by it without really noticing. Tonite I tried using some alternative Vcore settings and got stuck with the 353 FSB setting and could not get any other FSB to stick except optimized defaults. Tried all kinds of combos but no luck, So I am back on the 602 bios. Yikes! What's taking them so long in getting a better bios out?????!!!!!

I noticed a new official bios on the DFI website here.

Has anybody tried these? I searched the thread but found no reference to this 7/05 BIOS. The only detail displayed is that the HT now defaults to 4X.

I noticed a new official bios on the DFI website here.

Has anybody tried these? I searched the thread but found no reference to this 7/05 BIOS. The only detail displayed is that the HT now defaults to 4X.

Yeah..like that's been the problem :D

First word of it homey....I'm going in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah..like that's been the problem :D

First word of it homey....I'm going in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not moving fast enough! GO GO GO!! :D

You're not moving fast enough! GO GO GO!! :D

Hell I just flashed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clearing cmos ciggy break.........and then hopefully no puter OC heartbreak :nod:

Hell I just flashed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clearing cmos ciggy break.........and then hopefully no puter OC heartbreak :nod:

Hehe.

Hey, what commands should i use when flashing a bios on the dfi board? and i would do it as awdflash bios.bin whatever/whatever/whatever/ correct?

Hehe.

Hey, what commands should i use when flashing a bios on the dfi board? and i would do it as awdflash bios.bin whatever/whatever/whatever/ correct?

Don't bother me now! I'm exploring!!!!! :D

The zip file includes awdflash, autoexec.bat and bin file. all you need on the floppy besides that is commond com...swithches are already in place in the autoexec.bat file....

LOL, I think they didn't lie, all I see is 4x change :)

Well they did move the memory settings just to confuse me....Though i think they had already done that with betas. What baffles me is that it defaults to 1T which so many people have a problem with...And mine actually was defaulting to 4X before. Maybe thats where it was when I backed it up before flashing the first time...1st attempt to load windows with optimized defaults resulted in a blank screen and blinking leds on the cd and hd....Time to do a 30 minute clear and have some dinner I think :(