NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set the Memory timing to 200 1T 3-4-4-11 to test the max FSB of the board;

At 8X335, I could POST and boot into Windows, but test #5 of Memtest had about a 1000 errors... Played with timings but to no avail.

Switched to a Venice 3200 for further testing:

Running 9X310, 3X, 200 1T 2.5-4-3-7 without Memtest errors... Still using original Bios.

dfinf3ultra070105-1.jpg

Set the Memory timing to 200 1T 3-4-4-11 to test the max FSB of the board;

At 8X335, I could POST and boot into Windows, but test #5 of Memtest had about a 1000 errors... Played with timings but to no avail.

Switched to a Venice 3200 for further testing:

Running 9X310, 3X, 200 1T 2.5-4-3-7 without Memtest errors... Still using original Bios.

dfinf3ultra070105-1.jpg

Are you sure, you are whit 1T on?

This is mine whit mem @2T:

spi308000xw.jpg

Are you sure, you are whit 1T on?

This is mine whit mem @2T:

spi308000xw.jpg

Yes,.... Look at the boot-up screen in my other reply, above, and the SuperPI score is right for that speed at 1T... I can change it to 2T and it shows on the boot-up screen and SuperPI slows down...

In the 0602 BIOS, "Auto" is 1T.... At least for me.... Maybe different Memory types select different CPC's....

Yes,.... Look at the boot-up screen in my other reply, above, and the SuperPI score is right for that speed at 1T... I can change it to 2T and it shows on the boot-up screen and SuperPI slows down...

In the 0602 BIOS, "Auto" is 1T.... At least for me.... Maybe different Memory types select different CPC's....

Yes Right, your are on 310mhz@1T. But me are at 2t and my score is better then your? There something strange do you think?

Bye

is everyone getting correct CPU Temperature readings from this MoBo? I just got it, and it's reporting VERY high temperatures in the Bios.

I get around 39c idle with watercooling. No, this board does not report correct temps...for now.

What does the A64 Tweaker show?

But you are running SATA/RAID which is a lot faster then the IDE I'm using...

On DFI nF4 Ultra, I also get 30-31 seconds at these same settings....

Unless the 1T/2T isn't really working at all and we're the same....?!?!?

I get around 39c idle with watercooling. No, this board does not report correct temps...for now.

That's good to know. I tried reseating the processor several times and reapplying AS5 thinking that I did something wrong.