NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Are you drunk? This "one year old" mobo is currently showed @Computex 2005...

Sigh... I did not attack you, but since you seem to be blind I'll spell it out for you...

1. Has this board reached production yet? NO

2. Does that mean DFI can still change whatever they want on this board? YES

3. Doesn't it seem stupid to assume that the features are final just because you saw a picture and read some specs off the internet? Yes, but then again I don't assume anything. :rolleyes:

Is anyone going to force you to buy this board when it comes out? I really doubt it. So if you don't like the features when it is finally released then DON'T buy it.

Anyways, you don't have to worry about any more responses from me cause I'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing with someone who is making silly assumptions about a peice of hardware that is essentially still vaporware.

Edited to remove any offensive material I may have posted. ;)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a playground fight. There is a single forum member that chooses to post irrelevant information in spite of being told exactly how things are.

One forum member has no clue how motherboard designs can change even up to the very last minute.

One forum member has stated a position and isn't willing to accept that he/she has failed to bring any other forum members to their side in this issue.

If an uninformed forum member keeps posting items that are irrelevent until the motherboard is delivered, there is a very good chance this thread will be closed.

Nothing matters until the motherboard is delivered.

Sigh... I did not attack you, but since you seem to be blind I'll spell it out for you...

1. Has this board reached production yet? NO

2. Does that mean DFI can still change whatever they want on this board? YES

3. Doesn't it seem stupid to assume that the features are final just because you saw a picture and read some specs off the internet? Yes, but then again I don't assume anything. :rolleyes:

Is anyone going to force you to buy this board when it comes out? I really doubt it. So if you don't like the features when it is finally released then DON'T buy it.

Anyways, you don't have to worry about any more responses from me cause I'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing with someone who is making silly assumptions about a peice of hardware that is essentially still vaporware.

Edited to remove any offensive material I may have posted. ;)

You are only dening the evidence, that's all. DFI Lanparty UT nF3 Ultra-D is IN STOCK and, for example, you can buy it HERE in Japan.

i take back my preivious statement about being happy

Ramon77 chill man

you giving us 77's a bad rep

The site you posted is interesting but they dont have a pic up

are you japanese??

can you translate for us

As of this morning, babelfish translation shows the page with no picture listed for the board. Then it gets interesting.

------

DFI

Lanparty UNIVERSAL TIME nF3 Ultra-D

Detailed 2005 May 31st sale

------

Availablility shows as...

------

Taking approaching/leaning

------

I'm guessing that they don't actually have one for sale based upon the translation. Can anyone guess what "Lanparty UNIVERSAL TIME nF3 Ultra-D" means?

You are only dening the evidence, that's all. DFI Lanparty UT nF3 Ultra-D is IN STOCK and, for example, you can buy it HERE in Japan.

:rolleyes:

So that local hardware store DID have the AMD Athlon 64 3500+ "Venice" in stock back in February?

They sure did have them already, just didn't bother to deliver all those n+1 sold pieces?

Do you know that this retailer really has that board?

I see no indication of availability.

What does the fact that it is listed on the site really mean? Tell us.

ill have a 939 when jacky gets back from TW

This is the most important thing in this thread, IMO.

So, AG, lemme ask a few Q's:

Jacky is/was at Computex?

Is Jacky sending the boards to you or dropping them off?

OK, I'm gettin a bit pushy with this one:

So, you should have a board in hand in around a week or 2? :nod:

That's the kinda info I like! (I'm not one for trying to 'assume' stuff from pics 'n posts on other sites.

Wasn't Monarch listing the Venice cores with 1MB L2 when they first started taking pre-orders? Just another reason I never trust 100% the info on retailer sites.

Oh yeah, Ramon, please stop trying to get AG to say things about a board he hasn't tested yet, I'd hate to see THIS thread locked, too. I'm sorry the 'assumed' specs seem to be 'poorer' in your opinion.

Personally, I can't wait! :D

Oh yeah, Ramon, please stop trying to get AG to say things about a board he hasn't tested yet, I'd hate to see THIS thread locked, too. I'm sorry the 'assumed' specs seem to be 'poorer' in your opinion.

Personally, I can't wait! :D

Me Too :drool: :D