NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

relax. other people are also waiting. the more you want and desire, the longer time flies.

patience is a virtue

Not me.. I'm selling off my 6800GT and going PCI-e, by the time this board is available the market will not be there :sweat:

Not me.. I'm selling off my 6800GT and going PCI-e, by the time this board is available the market will not be there :sweat:

lol you can think such a thing

but the true fact is

PCI-E only has about a 20% penetration rate so far

that leaves about 70% to 80% of the world still using AGP cards

why do you think the MSI AGP 939 board is outselling every single board on the market by a large margin?

go figure

why do you think the MSI AGP 939 board is outselling every single board on the market by a large margin?

go figure

eek...shiver...MSI lol

Were talking about when DFI finally releases there NF3-AGP-S939 not marker share now;)

ill have a 939 when jacky gets back from TW

that means nothing so dont read into it because Rgone and I have asked for at least 2 weeks to try and murder the board

but

even if it took another 5 months to release, the AGP card would still have a 65% or more market penetration

ill have a 939 when jacky gets back from TW

that means nothing so dont read into it because Rgone and I have asked for at least 2 weeks to try and murder the board

but

even if it took another 5 months to release, the AGP card would still have a 65% or more market penetration

Yeah yeah... I know, it's just my aussie sence of humor getting the better of me :D

I also heard a rumor that the NF4 Ultra-D is being discontinued... any truth to that?

This is the DFI "LanParty UT NF3 ultra D" showed @Computex 2005:

0530079rm.th.jpg

What can we say? It seems poorer product if we compare to the older layout showed (one year ago) @Computex 2004...Only 4 Sata ports (through NF3, because SI3114 is completely missing), no 8 channels Karajan audio and so on...:(

poorer = cost you less money and has no features that you wont use (i mean honestly...how many of you that have the "DR" version of the LP board actually use the Si3114? probably 2 out of 10,000 thats who)

no audio? you better look again friend

so...other than the Si3114...what is missing?

tsk tsk shame on your for even trying to get an idea of what the board will actually be based on a picture (how many times have i told you guys to never do that as you end up wrong most of the time?)

poorer = cost you less money and has no features that you wont use (i mean honestly...how many of you that have the "DR" version of the LP board actually use the Si3114? probably 2 out of 10,000 thats who)

Do you really think that, for only 15/20$ over, I wouldn't like to get, on my DFI Lanparty 939 with AGP support, the same good features of DFI NF4 mobos? SI3114, 24 pins ATX power connector and 4Volt VDdr jumper option like these:

Img_0018.jpg

dissies on mosfets like these:

Image_04.jpg

or an additional 4-pin molex connector like this:

Image_12.jpg ?????

no audio? you better look again friend

This:

Image_16.jpg

is Karajan 8 Channels Audio Module based on Realtek ALC850. Do you see something like this on "NF3 ultra D"? And...why can I read, about "LanParty UT NF3 ultra D" specs: "6CH audio"?

so...other than the Si3114...what is missing?

tsk tsk shame on your for even trying to get an idea of what the board will actually be based on a picture (how many times have i told you guys to never do that as you end up wrong most of the time?)

Fortunately, I still can see photos and I can read the specs. Am I wrong?