NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

lol I hate this dam newark because it doesnt like my super 2X1024 sticks thatll do 2.5-3-2-5 1t @ 250 with 2.6 :( on my infinity but wont do a lick over 180 with nf3, I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it!!!!!!!!!

I know cry me a river right but wouldt you be mad as well I wanna be in the 3 gig club and without the rignht mem im not going to get there..

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I hate this dam newark because it doesnt like my super 1X1024 sticks thatll do 2.5-3-2-5 1t @ 250 with 2.6 :(

strange. my 1gb crucial value stick does 250mhz with my clawhammer and 263mhz with my newark?

seems to be conflicting stories depending who you ask?

it does indeed. i was just talking to a rep at tankguys.biz, they think they'll have some in by the end of the month.

a new ultra-d from frank at dfi was delivered yesterday. after a small problem with a bad molex was corrected, my raid array was finally detected again :) so far, so good. everything is running as it should. i'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

Thx i thought i saw it somewhere. I dont know anyone who has ordered from them before. and now that i look they are the last place to claim stock on this vanishing board.

Is DFI planning on releasing an updated version of the NF3 Ultra or is AGP going dead that fast?

Oh and does it come with all the goodies that the other lanparty boards come with, i.e. UV reactive ide/fdd cables?

Thx i thought i saw it somewhere. I dont know anyone who has ordered from them before. and now that i look they are the last place to claim stock on this vanishing board.

Is DFI planning on releasing an updated version of the NF3 Ultra or is AGP going dead that fast?

Oh and does it come with all the goodies that the other lanparty boards come with, i.e. UV reactive ide/fdd cables?

I have bought alot from them.. Only thing about them I dont like is after you order.. If you want tracking info you have to call them for tracking numbers.. But I have never had a problem buying from them

Yes the cables

Thx so much!!

I will most likely order on monday when im sure the NFII Ultra-B return is completed. I have searched and searched for another of those beauties without success.

I think its time to move up into the 64-bit world.

Thanks again!!