Motherboard:

LANPARTY UT nF3 ULTRA-D

Motherboard BIOS:

ud602

Memory:

Samsung 2 x 256 1 x 512

Video Card:

xfx 6600 GT

Copy and paste the above into yer siggy under the user control panel.

You can't run "odd" number combos. Either 1 stick, 2 sticks or 4 only...According to Rgone that is due to the memory controller (on yer processor, don't blame the board ;) )

Ok, I tried 9x300 with 133 divider and 3xHT multi. but it didn't boot. It booted at 9x290 though. I'm gonna try the same thing but with 8x300 and see if it works.

Pick a number and stick with it for awhile ;) If you booted at 9X290 increasing yer voltage a tad will probably get you 9X300...All moot though as you will most likely be unstable there. Most can boot at ungodly speeds but they are nowhere near stable. Work yer way up and test in between otherwise yer settin yerself up for disappointment....

How much should I increase vcore? Not much if it booted at 290 but not at 300, right.

Need to know where yer at with current settings...Keep in mind some people have had trouble with manually adjusting voltage and are or were stuck using only the "voltage increase" function.

How much should I increase vcore? Not much if it booted at 290 but not at 300, right.

increase the HTT voltage to 1.75 or 1.85 if going over 290 HTT, it helps stability quite a bit.

Try keeping AGP on 68Mhz if going over 300.