Sign in to follow this  
Protostar

For Sale AMD 64 3800+ Venice

I do'nt know if this is OK to post this. I hope I do'nt get in trouble.

I have a 3800+ that I was running. It works perfectly well. No probs what so ever.

I got a good deal from a buddy of mine for a 4000+ San Diego & I am going to run that now.

You can PM me here on DFI or on yahoo inst. mess. ( lemansevo2 ) or mail me at.

( [email protected] ) if you are interested.

I am selling it for a very low price. I guarantee this CPU is in perfect working order.

thanks guys......... Craig

I'm not much of an overclocker. After some help from the guys at OCZ I clocked up to just 2820. 282 x 10

I ran it there for like an hour & then put it back to stock. It was at 1.5 volt CPU,2.8 on the memory. I have that OCZ PC3200 Platinum. Works awesome. CPU temp was unreal.... 84 degrees F.

how about you don't suggest selling it somewhere else just because you dont trust other's to properly take care of their equipment.

when you pay the hosting bill at this forum, you can tell others what to do.

Geeeeez........!

Thanks for the flame buddy.

I should have said I'm not really into overclocking CPU's too much. I stopped at 2820 mhz cause I was satisfied. I do'nt like pushing voltage on my componants.

I hope you are not referring to me as a " joker " ...?

I have over 10 years of computer building experiance. I'm 43 years old, no kid here buddy. As for the cooler it was/is a Zalman 7000 copper.

If you were not interested in the CPU then why are you posting here....?

Geeeeeez.......... some people

Guest burningrave101

This isn't exactly a For Sale forum dude. There are actual For Sale forums on sites like HardForum and Anandtech though so i would suggest you try to sell it there. I'm sure this thread will be locked or moved although i dont know where they would move it to.

And as far as Venice cores go the 3200+ Venice is about the best buy with the 10x multiplier. It can be had for $200 and mine will run 2.8Ghz+ with not alot of voltage.

No problem, dude ........

I'm not desperate to sell it. I was just posting to see if anyone might be interested but it seems like I'm getting hate mail here so as far as I'm concerned I hope the thread gets pulled right after this.

I cannot believe where this has gone................ my gawd........!

Sorry to have pissed off sooooo many people.

i might possibly be interested if you are from the uk and the price is indeed cheap, cos at the moment im holding out for an x2 4400+ 1mb cache per core, which is alot better.

-----------

[email protected]

Your apology appreciated and very much accepted Gridpool.

I was going to just list it on Ebay then I thought I would let somebody on the forum give it a go. I have only had this CPU a cpl weeks.

My friend had a 4000+ & has deep pockets so he up & got himself a FX-55. He offered up the 4000+ to me at a killer price so I jumped on it.

My 3800+ is very new & in perfect shape. heck, it's never seen 100 degrees.

My intent was to offer up the 3800+ at a good price to somebody who might want more horsepower without paying $400.00 bucks for 1.

That's all . I was not looking for any controversy about where I should be posting or what not.

I'll just put the sucker up on Ebay & get whatever comes to it.

Sorry guys............ Really I just wanted to help somebody out.

Protostar.. you dont need to say your sorry..

Your more then welcome to list things for sale here as Angry_Games allows it .. Ive done it in the past myself .. You wont get as much interest here because there isnt a specific forum for it but at least someone might see it.. ;)

I see you posted this at Bleeding Edge also..Just to help you out, a pic of the cpu always helps selling in a big way..

Good Luck with your sale.. :)

Edit..

BTW.. you guys need to chill man.. its nice you apologized but those comments are not needed.. If you said those things in a classified forum they would warn you not to thread CRAP..

Thanks much Thunda

Ya, it kinda went a way that would have never occured to me.

No problem.. You handled thread crap like a gentleman and thats what counts.. ;)

You should list a price too.. :cool: