Where is the openess?

ExRoadie, not to sound offensive or anything, but the starter of this thread asked for the DFI tech support reps of this forum to comment on the issues described in the thread you linked to as well as on the DFI USA Tech quotes on DFI having design issues on Vdimm from the 5v rail which was originally posted at BleedinEdge.com forums.

Instead, we're now observing thread after thread closed without any further explanation from the mods, but new threads pop up because people just continue speculating. And the thread you said is on the subject, also doesn't enjoy any significant presence of the mods there, does it? Moreover, I've not seen confirmed/unconfirmed anything whether the voltage issues OzSnoal discovered are indeed the same design flaw(s) which were mentioned by Frank Wong on the phone conversation. And why? Because the information from DFI is clearly not present, I mean, there has not been any information at all, even not the standard "we're working on it" or "we deny the problem, there isn't any" sentence.

And not that people have not asked. Angry_Games has ignored at least one PM on this matter (this is the information I have, maybe there have been more); people are talking about the possible problems on this forum, but from DFI side there's just silence - a silence I've never seen here before. So I do not wonder that new threads are popping up all the time until some comments will be made.

Even if this silence is because DFI reps are busily working on solving the problem, by all means, come out and say it so that people on this forum knew it and patiently could wait knowing that DFI cares on them.

we dont deal in speculation. when we have verifiable proof that there is a problem (which we are looking into seriously) then we will say something. Until then, there is nothing to say.

To say anything else would be incorrect as I don't deal in rumor, speculation, unsubstantiated, untested, and unverified claims.

please use the one thread that is open for discussion that ExRoadie linked you to and not clog up the forum with multiple threads.