Revenge of the Sith

Hey Mike,

After reading your post I guessed that either your boat has a hole or the fish arent biting.

Playah,

Current sig isnt the Toaster stable one, it tends to be seasonal, I am currently running on Daylight savings adjusted speed. (240 x 11) :)

regs to all from Germany

What is this thing you are refering to "reading"? In my country we have a device called a "television" that displays everything you could ever want to know right into your home. There is no need to get information from any other source.

You simply sit in front of the "television" and you can absorb all of the facts you need to live your life. They breakup the instructions into several "channels" for you too choose from.

One intructional "channel" is called Lifetime. I have learned that if you are sick, you're gonna die. If your child is sick, they're gonna die. Actually, if anyone is sick, they're gonna die. But, people on this "channel" seem to get the most obscure diseases known to man.

If you cheat on your wife or husband, you're gonna die(most times at their hand). If you have a personal problem, only your best friend can help you with their wisdom(it seems like they get their wisdom from watching Lifetime on television).

The police can't help with that stalker so you must kill them before they kill you. The authorities in general are rather impotent so you always have to take matters into your own hands.

Most women carry handguns and are fully trained in Martial Arts. They can also out-think and plan everyone else when a dangerous situation arises.

It seems that "Lifetime" truly is the answer to all of life's questions.

Coming from someone that names his rigs after serial killers.. Im starting to worry bout you ExRoadie..hehe