Sign in to follow this  
two left feet

Revenge of the Sith

Anyone seen this yet?

Been waiting a while for this saga to end for some time, saw the first Star Wars episode back in 1980 when Sci Fi was one of them Consarnit Dag-nabit new type things.

Of course it was Episode 1 back in those days, but everything is so Sci Fi now a days......I remember back when......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry were you saying something ? I must have dozed off there for a bit..

earned the toaster back around post 260 or there abouts of the toaster thread, didnt ever follow up with king of nothing, in any case fun is in the chase, isnt it ?

Ah,that's true,but a toaster w/your specs would look so cool,might even inspire some of us.

Ever thought of adding to the 32bit OCdatabase,would certainly be interesting perusing the specs of the OC

Edit:I see you toastered at 250FSB w/tight timings,nice!

Your sig says your at x11,is that toaster stable?

I liked it cause it was exactly what i expected and nothing more! Action Action Action, Evil Evil Evil! Awesome Awesome Awesome! Even Yoda got into the killing! W00h00!

Yes, it's fantabulous. I really liked it, and it made up for the other two movies not being as great...would pay to see it again, and that's saying something :D

Loved it. Reading the book now, which seems to be exactly the same as the movie except that it also has character backgrounds, their thoughts, etc.

CJ

What is this thing you are refering to "reading"? In my country we have a device called a "television" that displays everything you could ever want to know right into your home. There is no need to get information from any other source.

You simply sit in front of the "television" and you can absorb all of the facts you need to live your life. They breakup the instructions into several "channels" for you too choose from.

One intructional "channel" is called Lifetime. I have learned that if you are sick, you're gonna die. If your child is sick, they're gonna die. Actually, if anyone is sick, they're gonna die. But, people on this "channel" seem to get the most obscure diseases known to man.

If you cheat on your wife or husband, you're gonna die(most times at their hand). If you have a personal problem, only your best friend can help you with their wisdom(it seems like they get their wisdom from watching Lifetime on television).

The police can't help with that stalker so you must kill them before they kill you. The authorities in general are rather impotent so you always have to take matters into your own hands.

Most women carry handguns and are fully trained in Martial Arts. They can also out-think and plan everyone else when a dangerous situation arises.

It seems that "Lifetime" truly is the answer to all of life's questions.

Your post is too long.. do you have it in a video format?

Television- is that the thing that looks like a large computer monitor? LOL, now I know why my wife likes to watch Lifetime so much!

CJ