XP90 And what panflow fan?

ok i want to get the XP90 but i dont know what panflow fan everyone is talking about. I dont want a fan that is makes alot of noise. So what is the right fan to get. What does your temps read with the fan you have. And is your system overclocked like mine.

the Panflow M1A puts out 48 airflow at 30noise and the panflow L1A puts lut 42 airflow at like 27 noise and i have also heard that they do not come with a connector that you have to add that on to the list.

It depends on where you buy from. If you buy your XP-90 from Jab-tech [which the OEM is on sale for $24.99 RIGHT NOW!!], they will include the fan tail with your fan. You have a couple choices.

L1A = 42CFM @ 27dBA

M1A = 48CFM @ 30dBA [my choice]

H1A = 56CFM @ 35dBA

U1A = 68CFM @ 43dBA

I choose the medium M1A fan, quiet but still does the jobs, my load temps are never above 40C with Prime, OCCT, games, whatever, with the current OC I have in my sig. I would say choose that one, as it works very well as long as ambient is kept reasonable and you have good case airflow.

www.sidewindercomputers.com is another good place to buy Panaflo's if you already have the XP-90 ordered. That site also includes the fan tail.

I keep ending up with Panaflo fans that vibrate pretty badly; they're not loud, but I can feel them vibrating through the case. I've had 3 fans from 3 different retailers... Has anyone else noticed this? I ended up going with a little more noise (Enermax 92mm adjustable) instead of a vibrating case. YMMV

I keep ending up with Panaflo fans that vibrate pretty badly; they're not loud, but I can feel them vibrating through the case. I've had 3 fans from 3 different retailers... Has anyone else noticed this? I ended up going with a little more noise (Enermax 92mm adjustable) instead of a vibrating case. YMMV

nope none of my 8 panaflo case fans vibrate, a bad install probably or defects. they are whisper quiet. 6x 80mm L1A, 1x 92mm L1A, 120mm L1A.